31st December 2011, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

How may I do MH (Hospital management) from abroad after completing BAMS? What is its future scope?

helo sir /mam
mha question is that.. 1.
can i do MH [hospital managment...] after BAMS in ABROAD ?
2. or can i do MS after BAMS in ABROAD?
3.or what can i do after BAMS in ABROAD?
4.is there any SCOPE of BAMS in ABROAD?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do MH(Hospital Management) after BAMS in Abroad?
  2. Is there any scope of doing MBA in hospital management in abroad after completion of BAMS course? -- [New]
  3. What is the scope of getting PG course with scholarship in abroad after completing BAMS from government institute of India?
  4. How to join the course of MBA Hospital Management after completing degree in BAMS(Ayurveda)
  5. How should I do hospital management in abroad after completing MBBS? Which are the colleges in abroad?
  6. Scope and salary of BAMS in India and abroad? Which one is good between BAMS, BDS and Nursing?
  7. Is there any diploma course available in Abroad for B.A.M.S graduate? Scope of B.A.M.S doctor?
  8. Scope of BAMS in government sector in India? Jobs in abroad after completing BAMS?
  9. Can I do hospital management course after MBBS?
  10. Future scope of Energy Auditor/Manager in Abroad? Is B.E. in Electrical valid for Abroad?
  11. Can I get government job after getting 9492 rank in EAMET? Scope of BAMS?
  12. Hospital Administration or Pharma Management? Which course has better jobs and future scope?
  13. How to do MBA in Hospital Management while doing BAMS
  14. Which one is better between CS and ICWA if I want to go abroad after completing? Which has a better scope? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How can I take admission in MBA after completing MSc in Microbiology from Kota University?
  16. Possibility to study MBA(Hospital Management) in Canada for BAMS doctor? List of institutions for admission?
  17. List of universities which offer MBA in Hotel Management course in Abroad? Job opportunities after completing this course?
  18. List of hospital management course colleges after BDS?
4th October 2012, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I do MH (Hospital management) from abroad after completing BAMS? What is its future scope?

Where to find ans. Of all this qution's?
16th November 2013, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I do MH (Hospital management) from abroad after completing BAMS? What is its future scope?

i am shreekanth 1st year bams in that we study about whole human body practically in lab
17th November 2015, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

Is there any correspondence course available for b.a.m.s to get good job in abrod
18th November 2015, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is there any correspondence course available for b.a.m.s to get good job in abrod
Dear Mr.Sahil, Please give us your Email ID. We will send you the details and prospectus of MBA (Hospital Administration) program. or contact the below given number.

Regards,

ICFAI University,
25th October 2016, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Need guidance

Pls send me the details and prospectus of MBA (Hospital Administration) and any other courses which I can do after BAMS. @. My. Email address. [email protected].

Thanks
26th July 2017, 02:18 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

MBA in hospital management is a 2 years post graduation level degree.
The eligibility required to study MBA hospital management is the candidate should have completed MBBS/ professional course in hospital management/ medicine related fields from recognized university.

There are many careers options after completing BAMS. some of them are mentioned below.

- Doctor of Medicine in Ayurveda
- Doctor of Medicine in Ayurveda - panchakarma
- Doctor of Medicine in Swasthya vritta
- Doctor of Medicine in Ras Shastra
- Doctor of Medicine in Roga nidra
- Doctor of Medicine in Kaumarbritya
- Doctor of Medicine in Sharir Kriya/ Rachana
- Doctor of Medicine in Agadtantra
- Doctor of Medicine in Ayurveda sinddhant and darshana.
- Doctor of Medicine in Ayurveda - Basic principles & Kaumara
- Doctor of Medicine in Dravya Guna
- Masters of Surgery in Ayurveda
- Masters of surgery in Shalakya/ Shalya Tantra
2nd June 2021, 12:53 AM
Unregistered

Can ido MBA in hospital management in abroad after BAMS ??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?