8th September 2015, 11:42 AM
Unregistered

Any seats vacant for BASLP in kerala and Tamilnadu? Names of the colleges? What is the duration of the course and the fee structure?

Is there any seat is vacant for BASLP in KERALA & TAMIL NADU for the year 2015 - 2016?
Name of the colleges and its details?
Duration of the course, fee structures, hostel facility, etc.

Related Questions:
  1. Being a physically challenged person of other state(Kerala) how can I get admission for MBBS in Tamilnadu Government Colleges? What is the fee structure? How can I apply for it online?
  2. Which are the CS government colleges in Kerala? What is the detailed fee structure?
  3. How to study visual communication after higher secondary course? Best colleges in Kerala in Tamilnadu? What is the fee structure?
  4. How to apply for government B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu? Names of B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu which has government seats? When is the counseling for government B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Total number of MDS seat in Kerala? Fee structure of both government and self financing colleges?
  6. Fee structure and duration of BAMS (AM)? Names of available scholarships for this course?
  7. What is the fee structure for BCA course? Names of the best colleges in Kerala state?
  8. How to apply for government jobs in B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu? Names of B.Ed colleges in tamilnadu providing government seats? Date of counseling for government B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu?
  9. Can I get a seat in Bachelor of Homeopathic Science & Surgery in Hyderabad?
  10. Can I apply for 2 vacant fee waiver seats in PTU?
  11. BASLP or BPT which one to choose? Which has more score?
  12. Procedure to apply for government B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu? Names of the B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu having government seat? Date of start of counseling for government B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu?
  13. What is the duration, fee structure for veterinary course?
  14. List of good Coaching centers for Bank Exams in Kerala? Fee structure and Duration of the course in these Institutes?
  15. Are there any vacant seats in Stri Avam Parsuti Vibhag PG Ayurveda in any private college in Karnataka and Bangalore? What is the fee structure?
  16. Is it possible to do B.Ed. th Chaudhary Charan Singh University through correspondence? What is the duration and fee for the course?
  17. Duration and fee structure of CA stages? Which bank provides loan for studying CA course?
  18. Will I get a seat in government/aided engineering college in Kerala after scoring 14581 rank in Kerala EEE? Fees of the self financing colleges? Number of seats for engineering?
8th September 2015, 03:31 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Any seats vacant for BASLP in kerala and Tamilnadu? Names of the colleges? What is the duration of the course and the fee structure?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is there any seat is vacant for BASLP in KERALA & TAMIL NADU for the year 2015 - 2016?
Name of the colleges and its details?
Duration of the course, fee structures, hostel facility, etc.
List of Institute for Bachelor in Audiology and Speech Language Pathology (BASLP) are:

Dr. S.R. Chandrashekar Institute of Speech & Hearing
Address: Hennur Road Bangalore-560084,
Tel: 080-25470037/25460405

Sri Ramachandra Medical College & Research Institute (Deemed University)
Address: 1, Ramachandra Nagar, Porur, Chennai-600 116
Tel: 044-24768027-29,31-33 044-224765512

National Institute of Speech & Hearing
Address: NISH Road, Sreekariyam P. O., Thiruvananthapuram 695 017

Dr. M.V. Shetty College of Speech and Hearing Institute of Health Science
Address: Vidyanagar, Mangalore – 575013
0824-2481048/96,2427766,2481048 +917760495280.

Mar Thoma College of Special Education
Address: Perdala P.O., marthoma mount, SH31, Kerala 671551
Phone:04998 286 806

University of Calicut
Address: Calicut University, Calicut, Malappuram, Kerala 673635
Phone: 0494 240 7227

University of Kerala
Address : Tejaswini Hills,Periye (PO), Kasaragod (DT),
Kerala - 671316

Course Duration is for 4 years.

Fees : Start from 25,000- 50,000. Fee structure differ from institute to institute.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?