10th August 2012, 11:08 PM
Unregistered

Are there any vacant seats in Stri Avam Parsuti Vibhag PG Ayurveda in any private college in Karnataka and Bangalore? What is the fee structure?

respected sir,
. i want to know about vacant seat in stri avam parsuti vibhag pg ayurveda in any private college in karnatka and banglore this year.i also want to know the admission time and what will be the fees structure

Related Questions:
  1. Information about private PG Ayurveda colleges in Maharashtra and Karnataka along with fee structure and admission procedure?
  2. List of private MD/MS Ayurveda colleges in Maharashtra and Karnataka along with fee structure? What is the admission time?
  3. List of private MD(Ayurveda) colleges in Maharastra and Karnataka with their fee structure?
  4. Fee structure of government seats in government medical colleges in Karnataka? What should be my ranking to secure a goverment seat and private college of Karnataka?
  5. Can I get a seat in Bachelor of Homeopathic Science & Surgery in Hyderabad? -- [New]
  6. Fee structure of government seats in government medical college of Karnataka? Ranking required to get a seat in government and private college of Karnataka?
  7. Fees for Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicines and Surgery?
  8. Fee structure of government seats in Government Medical Colleges of Karnataka? What should be my ranking to get a government seat in a government and private college of Karnataka?
  9. Fee structure for government seats in government medical colleges of Maharashtra? What should be my ranking to get government seat in government and private college of Karnataka?
  10. What is the fee structure of Ayurveda Colleges in Bangalore?
  11. Fee structure of Govt seats in Govt Medical Colleges of Karnataka? What should be my ranking to get Govt seat in Govt and private colleges of Karnataka?
  12. Fee structure of government seats in government medical colleges of Karnataka? What should be my ranking to get government seat in government and private colleges of Karnataka?
  13. List of Private Ayurveda PG colleges in MP, Maharashtra and Karnataka? What is the fee structure?
  14. List of private colleges of PG Ayurveda in Karnataka? Fee structure of the courses?
  15. Will I get MBBS seat in COMEDK after getting 128 out of 180 in PCB?
  16. What is the fee structure for MS, MD college seats in Maharashtra and Karnataka
  17. What is the fee structure of private medical colleges of Karnataka? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Are there any vacant seats for MBBS or any medical diploma course?
4th September 2013, 09:47 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Are there any vacant seats in Stri Avam Parsuti Vibhag PG Ayurveda in any private college in Karnataka and Bangalore? What is the fee structure?

Sir i want admsn in b.a.m.s in karnatak . . .i'm from rajasthan . . . I get 73% marks in 12th. , . . .how i get direct admsn. . , .my email id is . . [email protected]. . . . Sir plz reply
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?