21st May 2011, 12:51 AM
Unregistered

Being a physically challenged person of other state(Kerala) how can I get admission for MBBS in Tamilnadu Government Colleges? What is the fee structure? How can I apply for it online?

How can I get an admission for MBBS seat under the tamilnadu govt. colleges being a physically challenged person of otherstate(kerala) of general category? I would like to know about the fee structure in govt and management seats? Also How can i apply online for the state entrance examinations?
Eagerly waiting for the reply,
HARITHA.B

Related Questions:
  1. Fee reimbursement in Andhra Pradesh for physically challenged persons?
  2. Best government jobs for physically challenged zoologist candidate?
  3. What is the amount for BDS course for SC/ST?
  4. Number of government colleges in Tamilnadu? How to apply for this course? Qualifications required for it? Fee structure of the course?
  5. Admission in MBBS government medical colleges? Any management seats in government medical colleges and private colleges with minimum fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Am I eligible to do M.Com after scoring 50% in B.Com? I am a physically challenged person
  7. MBBS colleges in Tamilnadu with low fee structure and no donation?
  8. What are the best government jobs to apply beingor physically handicap zoologist
  9. Number of seats and admission criteria of government medical colleges offering MBBS course
  10. Scholarship for further studies in abroad being a Physically challenged person and financial weak? -- [New]
  11. Diploma courses to become a teacher for Physically Challenged Students? Colleges and University offering the course?
  12. Fee structure for various medical colleges? How should I apply for this exam? Fee structure for the same? What is the fee structure for government college?
  13. Total fee expenses to study MBBS in Government colleges of Dehradun?
  14. What is the fee structure for MBBS in Karnataka colleges for 2B category in government and private colleges
  15. Can I get a government job if I am a Physically challenged student
  16. Can my daughter apply for MBBS in Chennai government medical college under NRI Sponsored Quota? What is the procedure and the fee structure?
  17. List of colleges with fee structure which offer MBBS in Abroad? Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply?
  18. Details of fee structure of MBBS in government colleges in Jammu?
28th June 2011, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Being a physically challenged person of other state(Kerala) how can I get admission for MBBS in Tamilnadu Government Colleges? What is the fee structure? How can I apply for it online?

I am Bangladeshi. How can I apply?
8th November 2011, 05:35 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Being a physically challenged person of other state(Kerala) how can I get admission for MBBS in Tamilnadu Government Colleges? What is the fee structure? How can I apply for it online?

This is not as easy as Going to a backward District of Kerala to write a PSC Exam for easy emplyment. In Tamilnadu , you will have to produce nativity certificate , and an ability to read and write TAMIL.
You will have to leave these kind of reservations for the people of respective states rather than looking for opportunities to grab them, You are no better than " DMK land Grabbers "
13th February 2014, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

I have 90% mark in my 12 th class can i get a mbbs seat for low fee structure and withput donation in tamilnadu
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?