26th January 2012, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

Any university to do Ph.D after doing masters in English Literature?

I have done my masters in E nglish literature in the year and scored 50%.Is there any University from vr i can do Phd....Presently im working so its not possible for me to do Masters again.....

Related Questions:
  1. Any university to do Ph.D after doing masters in English Literature?
  2. How may I join PhD program in English literature from JNU or other recognized university? I have done BA from Assam University and Masters from Nepal
  3. In which country I should pursue M.A. and PhD(English Literature) in Abroad?
  4. Top universities in India to pursue Masters in English Literature?
  5. Can I study PhD if pursuing Distance M.A. in English Literature?
  6. What is the procedure followed to do masters in English literature in correspondence mode after completion of B.A in English Literature?
  7. Admission procedure to study PhD in English Literature in Oxford University for B.A.(English) candidate?
  8. Admission procedure to study PhD in English Literature in Ranchi University for M.A. postgraduate?
  9. What is the procedure followed to get admission in Delhi University to do Ph.D if I am a Pakistani?
  10. Phd in english literature from R.S.S.U university of Raipur (C.G). procedure and papers
  11. Admission procedure to study PhD in English Literature in UK for M.A. postgraduate?
  12. Detailed information about PhD in English Language and English Literature for an English postgraduate? Possibility to do PhD in Management?
  13. Universities offering PhD in English Literature with stipend -- [New]
  14. MA in Psychology after B.A in English Literature? MA in English literature along with diploma in Psychology? Duration of diploma course?
  15. Procedure to do PhD in UK for English Literature postgraduate?
  16. Eligibility criteria for admission for Ph.D course in English Literature? In which month will the admissions start for Ph.D degree? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Detailed information about PhD in English Literature?
  18. Detailed information about PhD English Literature?
8th February 2012, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Any university to do Ph.D after doing masters in English Literature?

i have completed my ma in eng lit , 55% , from university of kota . can i pursue phd in the same from university of rajasthan
29th May 2012, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Any university to do Ph.D after doing masters in English Literature?

Here t6here are only questions and no answer.Where can I get the answers from?Please help me to have answers
regarding Ph.D in English after P.G. in the subject.
Nityananda Munshi
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?