13th September 2015, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

In which country I should pursue M.A. and PhD(English Literature) in Abroad?

Hi,
I am doing my B.A. in English Literature from the Annamalai University. I want to make my career in English Literature. So, I want to study my further education in Abroad. Kindly tell me which country is sufficient for me to do M.A. and PhD in English Literature in Abroad?

Related Questions:
  1. Can i pursue MA in abroad after completing BA (English Literature) from JNU?
  2. What should I do to study Archaeology/Literature in Abroad after completing B.Tech+M.Tech(CSE) Dual Degree?
  3. Is it good to pursue post graduation course from abroad? Which is better country to do between UK and USA?
  4. Suitable job in Abroad after B.A. Literature? Procedure to get job Abroad?
  5. When and how to apply for MBA in Abroad? Fee structure and best country to pursue this course?
  6. Is it possible to study abroad after completing B.Tech in CSE stream?
  7. What is the percentage marks required to pursue Ph.D in Literature?
  8. What should I do to go Abroad having no financial problems? Suitable country and exams?
  9. What are the exams that I need to write to study in Abroad? Best choice to do MS?
  10. In which country to pursue MBBS after 12th? Entrance exam and admission procedure?
  11. Which branch is preferable for me in MS to study in Abroad if completed B.E. in E&TC? In which country should I pursue M.S. programme?
  12. In which field should I pursue M.A masters abroad after pursuing Electronics and Communication?
  13. What is the percentage required in studies to pursue Ph.D in Literature?
  14. Which exam should I write to pursue Psychology course? Which country is best for this course?
  15. Is it better option to study abroad in Germany?
  16. Should I do Mtech in biotechnology after doing btech in biotechnology? what is the scope? India or abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Top universities in India to pursue Masters in English Literature?
  18. In which country I should pursue Master of Hotel Management and make my career?
7th May 2016, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: In which country I should pursue M.A. and PhD(English Literature) in Abroad?

Can I pursue MA in abroad after completing BA (English literature)from calicut university?
17th February 2022, 01:20 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: In which country I should pursue M.A. and PhD(English Literature) in Abroad?

I LIKE TO STUDY PHD ENGLISH IN USA WITH STIPEND
WA6381506758
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?