4th November 2011, 01:23 PM
t.bharath

Any valuable jobs for Civil Engineering after scoring 60-70%?

after completing BE ,is there any valuable jobs for civil engg for the peoples of scorng 60-70%

Related Questions:
  1. How may I find civil engineering jobs even after scoring less marks in my graduation?
  2. List of various sectors in Civil Engineering? What are the training fields available in MP in Civil? Which are the Civil Engineering construction companies in MP?
  3. How to go for software job in future? I am a M.E course in civil branch
  4. Any government jobs in AP for Civil Engineering freshers?
  5. How can I compare civil engineering jobs in Africa to the others in America and European countries? Which African country is best for this?
  6. Will there be any Government Job Opportunities in AP Government for the candidates of Civil Engineering?
  7. What are the government jobs available in civil engineering for girls?
  8. What are the government jobs available in civil engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Jobs information in both Govt. and Private sector after completing B.Tech Civil Engineering?
  10. In which entrance exam I have to appear for job in Abroad being a B.Tech(Civil Engineering) student?
  11. List of valuable universities offering distance course in M.tech Civil Engineering with less fee structure?
  12. Job options after diploma in Civil Engineering?
  13. What type of government jobs I can apply after completion of civil engineering course being a girl candidate? -- [New]
  14. What is the required percentage in B.Tech for government Civil Engineering Jobs?
  15. Is is a good option to take Civil engineering as optional subject in Civil services exam? Is it easy to score at?
  16. Is diploma course alone sufficient to get the jobs in Civil background?
  17. Government jobs in India after Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  18. What are the jobs available in Government sector for Civil Engineering freshers?
11th November 2011, 06:45 AM
belide
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Any valuable jobs for Civil Engineering after scoring 60-70%?

Yeah there are much more jobs if you have an aggregate of 60% throughout your career
1)DRDO
2)L & T
3)Infotech constructions
2nd May 2012, 07:46 PM
lokeshgunda
Junior Member+

YES YOU ARE HAVING MANY JOBS.

BUT YOU CANNOT GET JOB IN L&T OUTSIDE CAMPUS WITH LESS THAN 70%

YOU CAN GET GOVERNMENT JOBS VERY EASILY WITH THAT PERCENTAGE AND THERE ARE MORE VACANCIES NOW.
you also can apply jobs in drdo.

IF YOU WANT MORE INFORMATION RPLY FOR ME.
30th August 2012, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

how to prepare for palcement for civil engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?