16th January 2011, 11:48 PM
Rohit Vashisht
Senior Member+

Application form for Open Net examination 2011(IGNOU) for B.Sc Nautical science? Last date & form cost?

From where can i find Open Net Examination 2011 (conducted by IGNOU) application form for admission in BSc nautical science.

What is the last date of application and what is the form cost?

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for Merchant Navy being a candidate from ST category having scored 58% of marks in PCM?
  2. IGNOU OPNENET: Entrance Test for Diploma in Nautical Science leading to B.Sc (Nautical Science) - General Knowledge (Test II) Exam- Download Previous Years Question Papers
  3. How can I download the application form of PhD(Computer Science) entrance exam conducted by Kurukshetra University? Eligibility criteria, cost of application form, last date of form submission and date of examination?
  4. When the online and offline application form of CLAT will be available? Examination date and cost of application form?
  5. IGNOU OPNENET: Entrance Test for Diploma in Nautical Science leading to B.Sc (Nautical Science) - Mathematics (Test III) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. Date of CET-IMU entrance exam? Last date of submission of forms? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Date of exam and last date of forms for B.Sc(nautical science)?
  8. Date of entrance exam for Diploma in Nautical Science? From where to get the application form?
  9. can I get a job in Merchant Navy after passing Mechanical diploma from AICTE recognized university
  10. When is the date of BSc Nautical Science Exam? Last date to submit the exam form?
  11. Criteria to pursue Diploma in Nautical Science? Do i need to pursue B.Sc. after Diploma completion? -- [New]
  12. Date of SLET application form availability in Tamil Nadu? Where to buy and cost of form?
  13. When the application form of JEECUP will be released? How can I fillup? Cost of Application form?
  14. From where I will get application form of TUEE? Last date of form submission? Closing date of application form?
  15. When the application form of Jharkhand Polytechnic Examination will be published? Last date of form submission?
  16. CCS examination form application form sale date?
  17. What is the date of lucknow university BSc application form sale?
  18. Last date of sale of CS foundation exam form? How to get the application form?
25th January 2011, 10:33 PM
drkpp
Senior Member+

Default Re: Application form for Open Net examination 2011(IGNOU) for B.Sc Nautical science? Last date & form cost?

B.Sc. [Nautical Science] degree is offered by [SOET] School of Engineering & Technology of IGNOU [Indira Gandhi National Open University]. You can contact the said institution directly at the following address:

School of Engineering and Technology,
Indira Gandhi National Open University,
Maidan Garhi, New Delhi, India - 110068
Telephone:091-29532863
18th April 2011, 08:36 AM
nitinsainik3711

Default Re: Application form for Open Net examination 2011(IGNOU) for B.Sc Nautical science? Last date & form cost?

u can visit the website......http://www.ignou.ac.in/ignou/studentzone/admission/4.....and can fill up the forms of opennet!!!!!!!
26th April 2011, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

when is the last date of BSC mathematics application date?
1st May 2011, 08:55 AM
nitinsainik3711

sorry my friend....the dates are not out...we have to wait for some few days!!!!
9th May 2011, 10:19 AM
Unregistered

what is the last date of admission in bsc(math) 1st year
15th May 2011, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

when will opennet forms be available for 2011.
24th May 2011, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

when start Bsc nautical sceince admission
6th June 2011, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

when start bsc general admission
10th June 2011, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

When Application form of ignou bsc 2011 available ?
21st June 2011, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

Application form for Open Net examination 2011(IGNOU) for B.Sc Nautical science? Last date & form cost?

Sunil Kumar
Delhi
21/06/2011
11th July 2011, 10:12 AM
Unregistered

From where can i get application in chennai Open Net Examination 2011 mba
14th July 2011, 12:17 AM
Unregistered

What is the format of this exam.. And what are the requirments for addmision..??
26th July 2011, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

What is the last date of application and what is the form cost?
24th October 2011, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

when is last date for submission of Openmat exam (NOV\JAN) for mba admission
15th November 2011, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

Hy.THIS IS MOHAMMAD IMRAN. I AM THE STUDENT OF B.A PART ONE .I WANT TO KNOW MY ANUAL EXAM DATE .I MEAN TIME TABLE OF B.A PART ONE By........
30th November 2011, 07:59 AM
Unregistered

Date of examination for MSO(Master of Arts_Socialogy)
4th January 2012, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

I want to complete my Msc in math from ignou what shoud I do for this?
20th May 2012, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

Application form for Open Net examination2012(IGNOU) for B.Sc Nautical science? Last date & form cost?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?