27th August 2012, 09:00 PM
montuworld

Which is the aptitude test in Tech Mahindra?

Guys I have to attend aptitude test in Tech-M if any one have recent dump of it please do mail me at [email protected].

I have never given any aptitude test before and i m not prepared for it as well, I m done through technical and managerial round and submitted document as well, but now this unpleasant surprise i have to face !!

Regards
Manoj

28th August 2012, 12:50 PM
incredibleshub

Default Re: Which is the aptitude test in Tech Mahindra?

Eligibility Criteria :

SSC: 60%
HSC: 60%
Diploma: 60%
B.E. : 60% (aggregate) with 1 live back-log allowed.

Selection Process:

Aptitude Test:
The main hurdle in the selection process of Tech Mahindra is cracking its Aptitude Test. It consisted of 170 questions to be solved in 80 minutes. So it is very important to solve the questions synchronizing the time limit. No Negative Marking.

Basically the test was divided in total 11 sections. And had the sectional cut-off. Various sections included were: Reasoning, Analytical, Non-Verbal, Quantitative, Verbal, Confusable Words, Tenses, Prepositions, Articles, Reading Comprehension.

Since the number of questions are lot more and time is very less, the difficulty level of the test is moderate.

Technical Interview:
The primary focus of this round is to test your logic, for which questions on programming languages like C are expected. Basics of the subjects related to your engineering field and about the project can be asked.

HR Interview:
Once you clear the aptitude test and technical interview, there is 90% probability that you are going to get selected.

I would like to share my experience that my HR Interview lasted for just 5 minutes, wherein they asked me about my family background, my aggregate marks, and few questions on general knowledge (very easy).

So, thats the complete placement process of Tech Mahindra. If you have any doubts or questions regarding the process, do post it here. We can discuss it out!
25th November 2013, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
Am an 2013 fresher on referral based I applied for Tech Mahindra,How to prepare for clearing the written test in Techm,Is there any recommended sites?Some of the websites they updated that Negative marking is there.Whether itis there or not am not getting.So please can u reply to this post.
6th December 2013, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i have tech mahindra written exam tommorow, i am very poor in english ,please tell me any tips to crack the written exam or else send some english questions those are asked in tech mahindra
please send reply to my mail:[email protected]

i am waiting for ur response.

thanks in advance
26th March 2014, 02:59 AM
Unregistered

Wooww
21st September 2014, 10:24 AM
Unregistered

sir,
i have tech mahindra written exam 23-sep-2014, i am very poor in english ,please tell me any tips to crack the written exam or else send some english questions those are asked in tech mahindra
please send reply to my mail: [email protected]

i am waiting for ur response.

thanks in advance
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?