15th February 2011, 10:56 AM
tamilmaniece

Model question papers of Tech Mahindra aptitude and technical written test?

i am going to attend off campus in tech mahindra. i want model question papers of aptitude and technical written test for tech mahindra.

25th February 2011, 12:46 PM
arvind_singh
Banned

Default Re: Model question papers of Tech Mahindra aptitude and technical written test?

hello

here iam providing you some tech mahindra papers that may be helpful for you to get placed in tech mahindra.
Attached Files
File Type: docx Tech Mahindra Sample I.docx(13.9 KB, 3613 views)
File Type: docx Tech Mahindra Sample II.docx(12.3 KB, 2246 views)
File Type: docx Tech Mahindra Sample IV.docx(12.8 KB, 1762 views)
File Type: docx Tech Mahindra Sample III.docx(12.6 KB, 1774 views)
25th February 2011, 02:19 PM
goldin

Default Re: Model question papers of Tech Mahindra aptitude and technical written test?

Questions from a previous placement exam test paper - techmahindra / axes it technologies company recruitment - employment test.

1.There are total 15 people. 7 speaks french and 8 speaks spanish. 3 do not speak any language. Which part of total people speaks both languages.
Ans: 1/5

2.A jogger wants to save ?th of his jogging time. He should increase his speed by how much %age.
Ans: 33.33 %

3.A is an integer. Dividing 89 & 125 gives remainders 4 & 6 respectively. Find a ?
Ans: 17

4.In a office work is distribute between p persons. If 1/8 members are absent then work increased for each person.

5.Question based on cubes. In which fill the blank box.

6.120, 315, 300, 345, ? ?- 390

7.2,1, 4, 3, 6, 6, 8, 10, 10, ?, ? ? 12, 15

8.Questions based on figure rotation

9.Questions based on figure rotation

10.A Child is saying numbers 1, 2, 3, 4. When he says 1 Another child puts white marble in a box. On saying 2 he puts Blue marble and on saying 3 he puts red ma rble. When child says 4 other child take out white and blue marble. Child says some no. in a sequence then questions are based on the no. of marbles in the box. Like this
1,1,2,3,1, 4, 1,1,3,2,2,4,111?
a) Find the no. of Blue marble in the box ? 2
b) Find the no. of White-2
c) No. of red marbles - 7

11.Questions based on logical reasoning (R. S. Agrawal)
a) all pens are hens. All hens are doctor.
(I) all pens are doctor.
(II) all doctors are pen.
Ans: Only first conclusion is correct

12. if M person r buying a thing costing D$ each,, if 3 person get away, how much each person has to spend so that total expenditure is same ???

13.which is smallest?
a. 1/7
b 1/8
c 2/9
d 3/13 or something similar having denominations as 11 and 13 in option ?d? and ?e?

14.f Rix can collect 45 pieces in 1 min.. and Rax take 1 and half minute for same,, what is time require d to collect 300 pieces when both working together??

15.One long quiz followed by 5 questions 3 cages having 3 tags on them, sum of digit of cage num not to exceed 10, and other cond.

16.one quest of grandfather-father-son type quest.

17.A is shorter than B but taller than E, D is tallest, C is just shorter than A, who is shortest or similar questions?

18.Rectangular box, 25*20*2 converted in to cylinder of dia 10? what is height in terms of ?pai?
25th February 2011, 11:01 PM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Model question papers of Tech Mahindra aptitude and technical written test?

hello friend...

From previous year Mahindra satyam and Tech mahindra started to do their interview process with same format... we had Mahindra satyam last month in our campus got placed by Gods Grace... am sure you will too... I have attached some of the previous year question papers and also the pattern for which the aptitude will be asked in a text file just go through that and prepare well it will be easy.....

If you have any other queries about Tech mahindra we are here to help you out...

All the best...
Attached Files
File Type: zip MahindraSatyam.zip(79.0 KB, 909 views)
File Type: zip mahendrasatyampapers.zip(193.2 KB, 714 views)
File Type: zip new.zip(409.9 KB, 698 views)
File Type: txt aptitude sections for Tech Mahindr.txt(519 Bytes, 968 views)
File Type: zip mahindrasatyampapers.zip(691.0 KB, 734 views)
File Type: zip Tech Mahindra.zip(361.0 KB, 1065 views)
26th March 2011, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

is tech mahindra exam online or offline?
27th March 2011, 01:14 AM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: Model question papers of Tech Mahindra aptitude and technical written test?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
is tech mahindra exam online or offline?
TECH MAHINDRA PLACEMENT DETAILS

Tech Mahindra exam is Online with 170 questions in 80 minutes...

-> You have to login through the portal which Tech Mahindra provides, the placement representatives will guide you how to carry on with that so you dont worry about it.

-> Attached the various sections and topics which will be asked in the online aptitude test in this post.. kindly check it over.. hope it helps for your preparation..
Attached Files
File Type: txt aptitude sections for Tech Mahindra.txt(519 Bytes, 690 views)
27th March 2011, 02:04 PM
mini rani
Senior Member++

You can download tech mahindra sample placement paper from the following links:

http://www.jobsnresults.com/tech-mah...sample-papers/

http://www.yuvajobs.com/mbt-paper.asp

http://www.vyoms.com/placement-paper...a-mbt--483.asp
30th March 2011, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

tech mahindhra online test papers
31st March 2011, 08:36 AM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: Model question papers of Tech Mahindra aptitude and technical written test?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
tech mahindhra online test papers
ONLINE TEST FOR TECH MAHINDRA

To attend Online mock test for tech mahindra CLICK HERE!!!

POINTS TO NOTE :

-> Attached the pattern topics for Tech Mahindra in this post.. kindly check it over..

-> To know about the mark split-up and about the company CLICK HERE!!!
Attached Files
File Type: txt aptitude sections for Tech Mahindra.txt(519 Bytes, 442 views)
5th April 2011, 10:34 PM
aishwarya_r

hello friend,
here are few links for tech Mahindra placement papers..

http://www.ittestpapers.com/1/cat_view/24-placement-papers/59-tech-mahindra.html
http://entrance-exam.net/tech-mahindra-placement-papers/
http://www.infinitecourses.com/Job-Details.aspx?Job=Tech-Mahindra-Technical-Interview-Questions-2011&JobID=1189
http://www.vyoms.com/placement-papers/companies/details/tech-mahindra-mbt--483.asp
All the best for your future
5th May 2011, 01:48 AM
Unregistered

please send the recent pattern and questions
13th September 2011, 09:15 PM
avilipsa malla

please send me the resent pattern and questions
23rd September 2011, 10:21 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamilmaniece View Post
i am going to attend off campus in tech mahindra. i want model question papers of aptitude and technical written test for tech mahindra.
please send me the reply about techmahindra previuos exam papers
25th May 2012, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

please send me previous campous selection written exam papers of techmahendra
17th June 2013, 11:20 PM
Unregistered

plz sir send me solved previous year question papers of tech mahindra at my id [email protected]
21st June 2013, 10:08 PM
nikhar goyal

respected sir.....
pls send me all the sample paper of tech mandira pls send its urgent n very important pls....
[email protected]
pls send as early as possible
23rd July 2014, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

hello sir
please send me tech mahendra essay topics
to [email protected]
10th August 2014, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

hello sir please send me all solved question papers and recent paper also and written exam topics...and also group discussion topics to [email protected]
22nd August 2014, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

a number consists of 3digits wose sum is 10.the middle digit is equal to the other two and the number will be increased by 99 if its digits are reserved.the number is
7th December 2014, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

iam pursuing bca final year ,and gonna attend techmahindra off ,how can I get ready for aptitude and technical ?in which section I should prepare well for technical round?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?