23rd January 2011, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

Architecture from Mumbai after AIEEE and 12th (PCM) with 71% marks from Rajasthan Board?

mydaughter passed 12th in pcm from rajasthan board she got 71% marks she also appearing in aieee 2011 she wants to doing architecture from mumbai how she got admission please advise thanks

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do after scoring 79 marks in AIEEE with 89% in 12th PCM?
  2. What to do after passing 12th from Rajasthan State Board with 61% marks in PCB? Should I repeat 12th or join engineering college?
  3. Can I get admission for AIEEE Exam having scored pass marks in 12th class with PCM and an aggregate of 55%?
  4. Does Rajasthan board provide grave? I have given 12th exam in Chemistry from Rajasthan board
  5. Can I do B.Arch after diploma in Interior Designing?
  6. Any criteria in Rajasthan board to improve grades of students of other states?
  7. Am I eligible to appear in AIEEE? I've done 12th std with 49.45% marks in CG Board and my PCM marks is 46.66
  8. Can I repeat class 12th from Rajasthan board in 2016 if already passed from CBSE? -- [New]
  9. How can I get 95% in board exam? I am from Rajasthan board
  10. How to get admission through AIEEE after scoring 56 marks in AIEEE? I have scored 53% in 12th and 47% in PCM
  11. Engineering colleges in Mumbai after scoring 50 marks in AIEEE, 88 marks in MHT CET?
  12. Which engineering college can I get admitted through AIEEE? I scored 50 marks in AIEEE and having 83% marks in 12th PCM group. How may I get the cut off list of CCB?
  13. List of top 5 colleges in India offering B.Arch course? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can I get admission in Architecture College in Mumbai having scored 148 marks in AIEEE?
  15. Can I get admission in engineering colleges in Pune after scoring 49.67% in 12th board, 54 marks in MHT CET PCM and 25 marks in AIEEE?
  16. Good architecture colleges with hostel facilities with 175 marks in AIEEE B.Arch. and 89 mars in NATA?
  17. Can I appear in AIEEE after scoring 53% in 12th? My PCM score is 54%
  18. Are there any colleges(In Mumbai or Pune) where I can get admission after scoring 23 marks in AIEEE, 57 in MHT CET and 67.3% 57.3% in 12th Maharashtra Boards? Should I opt for Management Quota for admission?
24th January 2011, 12:19 PM
rks_estate

Default Re: Architecture from Mumbai after AIEEE and 12th (PCM) with 71% marks from Rajasthan Board?

Dear,

When your daughter passed the AIEEE entrance exam 2011 at highest marks then your daughter will called for counselling and at the time of counselling you can choose / select the college and the branch, any where in India.

AIEEE Ranking wise, candidates are called for counselling.

Good Luck
24th January 2011, 12:52 PM
ameermemon

Default Re: Architecture from Mumbai after AIEEE and 12th (PCM) with 71% marks from Rajasthan Board?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
mydaughter passed 12th in pcm from rajasthan board she got 71% marks she also appearing in aieee 2011 she wants to doing architecture from mumbai how she got admission please advise thanks
Yes, if you got good marks then you easily get admission in Mumbai in architecture by applying for admission in B.Arch form on the website of www.aieee.nic.in They show you the colleges which are in Mumbai for architecture.
24th January 2011, 04:28 PM
mishra245

After passing the AIEEE exam you can apply for this colleges:
NMIMS University Mumbai, India

Kamla Raheja Vidyanidhi Institute for Architecture and Environmental Studies (KRVIA) Mumbai, India

Rizvi College of Architecture (RCA) Mumbai, India

L S Raheja School of Architecture Mumbai, India

Dr. K. M. Vasudevan Pillai's Campus Pillai's College of Architecture (PICA) Mumbai, India

Rachana Sansad Academy of Architecture Mumbai, India

IESs College of Architecture Mumbai, India

Asmita College of Architecture Mumbai, India

Samyak Sankalpa College of Architecture Mumbai, India
in all colleges of mumbai you can apply.
24th January 2011, 05:53 PM
prtk.co

She can only take admission in Mumbai for architect on the basis of rank obtained in the AIEEE.If she obtained good rank in AIEEE which is satisfied the condition for Mumbai college then , she get college through councelling.
Or you she can apply in any college in Mumbai but they also consider AIEEE rank .

Check out the below site for Architect colleges in Mumbai.

http://www.mumbaieducation.net/Colleges/index.aspx
7th June 2011, 05:38 PM

Question Re: Architecture from Mumbai after AIEEE and 12th (PCM) with 71% marks from Rajasthan Board?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ameermemon View Post
Yes, if you got good marks then you easily get admission in Mumbai in architecture by applying for admission in B.Arch form on the website of www.aieee.nic.in They show you the colleges which are in Mumbai for architecture.
sir i am getting 164 points in aieee b-arch.can u give me the list of colleges that will be available 4 me
7th June 2011, 05:41 PM

Smile Re: Architecture after AIEEE and 12th (PCM) with 71% marks from Rajasthan Board?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ameermemon View Post
sir i am getting 164 points in aieee b-arch.can u give me the list of colleges that will be available 4 me
5th March 2012, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

Is nata exam necessary to get admission in architecture
16th June 2012, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

Please tell me the exam i have to appear to get enterance to Rachna Sansad for B.Arch after my H.S.C.
20th June 2012, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

As I understand in Maharashtra ONLY in UNAIDED and NON MINORITIES institutes they have a Quota for OMS (Outside Maharashtra State) students.
That Quota is 15% of the available strength of the college. For this AIEEE score is considered.
I wish to know the cutoffs for THIS quota in institutes in Mumbai- like L.S. Raheja, Kamla Raheja institute etc.
2nd April 2013, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

Hi.I am a commerce student at a college in Mumbai.I will be going to the 12th std now & i wish to make architecture as my future profession but am clueless regarding the steps to do so(would like to know which exams should be given)since i stay in south Mumbai I would prefer a college like J.J or raheja.I am quiet an average student.so i wanted to know what my goal H.S.C % & should be to help balance the entrance exam score.i really need your help/advice.Please reply soon it would really help.thank you.Eagerly waiting for your reply.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?