11th October 2019, 09:32 AM
Unregistered

Availability of banking jobs on the basis of Intermediate (12th)?

Hi, I have completed my 12th from Commerce stream and scored 55%. Can I get jobs in banking sector either in private banks like ICICI or HDFC or nationalized banks like SBI on the basis of my 12th only?

15th October 2019, 02:12 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Availability of banking jobs on the basis of Intermediate (12th)?

No, there is no banking job option available on the basis of Class 12th education in government or private banks.

So, in order to get into banking sector, you are required to pursue a bachelor degree course in any discipline from a recognised university after which you will become eligible to apply for Probationary officer and Clerical posts in banking sector as far as the educational requirement for these posts are concerned.

15th October 2019, 04:51 PM
aryan5107241
Senior Member+++++

No, you cannot get jobs in Banking sector on the basis of your Intermediate.

The educational qualifications required for the Banking sector jobs are mentioned below:-

1. Candidates must have completed their graduation degree in any discipline from any recognised college or, university.

2. Candidates must have secured at least 50% marks in graduation degree.

3. Final year candidates are also eligible.

4. Age limit:- 20-30 years.

5. Age Relaxation:- 3 years for OBC and 5 years for SC/ST candidates.

6. Nationality:- Indian.

18th October 2019, 06:09 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

You are not eligible to get the job in a nationalized bank on 12th qualification.

The minimum required educational qualification to appear in banking recruitment examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

The age limit varies with different post. So, you have to pursue bachelor degree to become eligible to appear in the examination.

Examination is conducted by IBPS, SBI, HDFC and other banks for final recruitment.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?