23rd June 2016, 02:11 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get Bank job in GCC countries for distinct B.Sc(Statistics) holder? Helpful courses to get Bank job?

Hello,
I need a help, I have done my B.Sc(Statistics) in distinction from Osmania University. The question is, is there any eligibility criteria of getting job in Banks in GCC countries? And if want to do course of getting jobs in Banks which course will be helpful for me? Kindly answer this please.

15th July 2016, 12:39 PM
monu2681992

Default Re: Eligibility to get Bank job in GCC countries for distinct B.Sc(Statistics) holder? Helpful courses to get Bank job?

Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) countries, political and economic alliance of six Middle Eastern countries—

1. Saudi Arabia
2. Kuwait
3. The United Arab Emirates
4. Qatar
5. Bahrain
6. Oman.

So, you did your B.Sc from Osmania University. so, you need to check for your eligibility of the job in GCC countries based on your University degree.

I mean to say based on your course you can get a job in GCC countries but what matters is the degree which you will be getting from Osmania University.and you need to check for the validity of your degree in GCC countries that is it.

And you can do this by checking this with your Osmania University. authority.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?