6th May 2019, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

How to join Army College, Pune? Admission procedure and criteria?

What is the admission criteria and application procedure of Army College, Pune? What is the fees structure? When and how to apply? What is the application charges?

9th May 2019, 06:39 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join Army College, Pune? Admission procedure and criteria?

If you want to join Armed Forces Medical College, Pune then you have to get qualified in AFMC exam.
In order to appear in this exam the candidate must have completed 10 + 2 with PCB stream from a recognised board with at least 50% marks.
The application forms are generally available in the month of April and exams conducted in the month of June every year.

If you want to join Army Institute of Technology, Pune, then you must have appeared in joint entrance exam and admission is based on the all India ranking obtained in the joint entrance exam.

Eligibility criteria:
Children of serving/retired Army personnel eligible. The parents should have completed minimum 10 years of service in Army. The candidate must fulfill the age criteria requirements as per JEE, Main.

Educational qualification: The candidate must have studied Physics and Mathematics along with one of the subject suggest chemistry / biology / biotechnology etc. in 10+2.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?