13th December 2016, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Railway Recruitment Boards (Railway jobs) after completing graduation? How can I apply for the jobs?

Respected Sir, I have completed my graduation and now I want to apply for Railway Recruitment Boards (Railway jobs). I want to know can I apply for Railway Recruitment Boards (Railway jobs) after completing graduation? How can I apply for the jobs? Please answer as soon as possible.

16th December 2016, 03:17 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Railway Recruitment Boards (Railway jobs) after completing graduation? How can I apply for the jobs?

Candidates who are interested to join Indian Railway must appear for an entrance examination conducted by RRB (Railway Recruitment Board). There are different job positions in Railway like loco pilot, engine driver, ticket collector, ticket checker etc. So, at first you have to set up your mind and choose the job position you want to work and then appear for RRB examination for the respective position.

As you have completed your graduation, so you are eligible to apply for RRB examination. Your age should be in between 18 to 30 years and for reserved category candidates age relaxation is there. You have to apply online through the official website of RRB (www.rrbonlinereg.in). Just fill up the details and do as per the directions mentioned there and this is the way to apply for the examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?