28th February 2018, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

Availability of scholarship for NIFT and procedure to apply for it?

I belong to General caste category. How would I get scholarship for studying in NIFT? I want to get into it and I am preparing for it but I am not able to pay all the fees of NIFT. So could you please help to find out the way to get scholarship for NIFT?

3rd March 2018, 06:53 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Availability of scholarship for NIFT and procedure to apply for it?

NIFT provides scholarship to candidates who are pursuing undergraduate or postgraduate programmes.

To get NIFT scholarship (say for undergraduate programme), you will have to submit the application form uploaded on the official site of NIFT. However, I had attached that application form with this answer.

Financial Aid provided to undergraduate courses pursuing candidates:
  • Parental Income per annum (upto 1 lakh) - 75% of the tuition fees
  • Parental Income per annum (1 lakh to 2.5 lakhs) - 50% of the tuition fees
  • Parental Income per annum (2.5 lakhs to 4 lakhs) - 25% of the tuition fees
3rd March 2018, 08:13 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Availability of scholarship for NIFT and procedure to apply for it?

Yes, NIFT offers the scholarship to candidates from a financially poor background family.

The scholarship is given on the basis of performance in the entrance examination inside the campus.

So, you will become eligible for scholarship only after the admission to the institute.

For detail information about the scholarship click on http://nift.ac.in/sites/default/file..._July_2011.pdf
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?