12th June 2018, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

Availability of scholarship for 12th passed candidates and procedure to apply for those?

I have passed my 12th board exam from CBSE board and scored 82%. Now I need scholarship to take my studies forward. Therefore, please tell me what are the scholarships available for me and how to apply for those scholarships?

Related Questions:
  1. Chances to get scholarship after 12th to study further? Procedure to apply for it?
  2. Is there any scholarship for 12th commerce group candidates? Procedure to apply?
  3. Availability of scholarship for class 10th CBSE passed candidates to pursue Higher Secondary?
  4. Procedure to apply for Post Matric Scholarship of Bihar allotted to SC candidates? -- [New]
  5. Can i get scholarship after securing 82% in 12th under BSEB Board? What is the procedure to apply for the scholarhsip?
  6. What is the procedure followed to get scholarship for UG degree with 87% marks in 12th?
  7. Availability of scholarship for NIFT and procedure to apply for it?
  8. Which type of scholarship CBSE is providing for 12th passed student? Whole procedure to apply for it?
  9. Details and procedure to apply in MHRD scholarship? Announcement date and last date of form submission?
  10. Scholarship after passing 12th from CBSE with 83.4%? Can I apply now?
  11. When is the scholarship test going to be conducted? Procedure to apply for the scholarship test?
  12. Is it possible to apply for Ph.D course in US with scholarship?
  13. Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 89% in 12th standard? Procedure to get application form? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can i apply for CBSE scholarship with 91.8% in 12th? Procedure to apply for the scholarship?
  15. What is the procedure to apply for scholarship for taking up Charted Accountant course?
  16. What is the procedure followed to get scholarship in MP board after scoring 85% marks in 12th?
  17. Is there any possibilities of getting scholarship after completion of 12th MP board with 71% marks?
  18. Can I apply for scholarship if secured 76% in 12th CBSE? Procedure to apply?

15th June 2018, 09:01 PM
perthc

Default Re: Availability of scholarship for 12th passed candidates and procedure to apply for those?

Hi,

Please find the attachment of several scholarships available for 12th passed candidates like you.You will also find the procedure and vital points in it.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf List of scholarships for 12th passed candidates.pdf(278.6 KB, 53 views)

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?