31st October 2010, 08:41 PM
srinath sharma

Average rank that one should have to get a good medical college in India?

i am going to appear in medical enterance exams-. i would like to ask about the average rank that one should have to get a good medical college in india

Related Questions:
  1. List of government colleges offering MD in Homeopathy? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Will it be a good decision for an average student to go abroad for MBA ?
  3. How to get admission in MBBS for OBC students?
  4. Can I get seat in AIMPT after getting 455 marks and having defence quota? -- [New]
  5. List of private MBBS colleges with minimum fee structure?
  6. Which government colleges offer BSc forensic science and criminology? What is the fees in private colleges?
  7. How much do we need after class 12th to become a doctor
  8. After scoring 198 medical cutoff and overall rank of 1088 is it possible to get coimbatore medical college? Government college that I can get at this rank?
  9. What are the number of medical seats in AFMC and CMC? List of all other good medical colleges in India?
  10. List of private colleges having total package from 25 to 35 lakhs?
  11. Details of diploma course in Radiology or X-Ray technician?
  12. Information regarding the Post Graduation in Diabetics course? List of Colleges offering this course?
  13. Can I do MBBS after GNM? What is the fee structure? Colleges offering this course?
  14. What is the expected cutoff rank to get admission in government medical college in India?
  15. What is the average rank required for admission in government engineering college?
  16. How to do M.Phil in Environmental Science through correspondence?
  17. Can I get a good rank in medical entrance so that I could become a Psychologist? List of good institutions offering the course? Is Psychology considered to be a medical field?
  18. Colleges in which I can get through COMEDK after scoring 1600 rank? Any chance for MS Ramaiah Medical College with this rank?
2nd July 2011, 06:42 PM
mohitvats86

Default Re: Average rank that one should have to get a good medical college in India?

first best of luck for your medical ambitions.
You should focus on concepts of Biology mainly. for it
The Average rank that one should have to get a good medical college in India is Below 500.
Then you will get only addmission in best college.
gue bye
have a nice day
2nd July 2011, 06:49 PM
mohitvats86

Default Re: Average rank that one should have to get a good medical college in India?

Average rank that one should have to get a good medical college in India is aroun 500
3rd July 2011, 08:23 AM
naving

at least under 4000 to get good collage
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?