8th May 2011, 02:05 PM
bose_kusal

What is the average rank required for admission in government engineering college?

what is the average rank and no. required for the addmisslon to the govt.eng. college ?

Related Questions:
  1. Rank required to get admission in any engineering government college? Which is a good course between computer science, Aeronautical Engineering and Electronics Engineering?
  2. Admission in government college for a candidate who has secured 10323 General rank and 538 SC rank in RPET?
  3. Cutoff rank required in Odisha DET to study Engineering Diploma course in any Government college?
  4. Admission in government engineering college after scoring 3685 SC rank? Total number of reserved seats to get admission in government college for West Bengal?
  5. Is it possible to get admission in government colleges of Bangalore for doing B.Tech course?
  6. Am I eligible to get admission in polytechnic government college if I have taken 1086 rank?
  7. Marks required to get admission in following colleges based on KEAM entrance?
  8. Possibility to study Civil in any Government Polytechnic of West Bengal with 11848 General rank in JEXPO? -- [New]
  9. How many government engineering colleges are there under UPTU? Rank required to get admission in these government colleges?
  10. List of colleges offering Ph.D course in Library Science?
  11. Can I get admission into B.Tech in Civil Engineering in a Government College with 1174 rank?
  12. Can I get admission in MMM Engineering College, Gorakhpur if secured 12043 general rank in UPTU? In which private or government college I will get admission?
  13. Cutoff rank required in JEE Main for admission in any government Engineering college in Bhopal?
  14. Cutoff rank required in JEXPO to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in APC Roy Polytechnic College?
  15. Can I get admission in government engineering college after scoring 778 GLBC rank?
  16. How much rank required in UPTU for SC students so as to get a Government College for MCA? How much rank is needed for college admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What is the cut-off percentage required in MHCET to get admission in government engineering college when I belong to SC category?
  18. Cutoff rank required to study Diploma Electrical in any Government college through APJEE?
16th May 2011, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the average rank required for admission in government engineering college?

whay is the last rank for admn. in govt. college
23rd May 2011, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the average rank required for admission in government engineering college?

can i get anyone from nit warangal,tirichy,suratkal,allahabad,jaipur with 15,000 AIR...
5th June 2011, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

i have 10053 state rank in aieee pl.suggest the engg college for b.tech admission
7th June 2011, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

i have 27890 state rank in aieee pl.suggest the engg college for b.tech admission...........
10th July 2011, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

sir, my KEAM Entrance rank is 2581.,Can i get admission for EC OR ME in any govnmt college in trivandrum..??
23rd October 2011, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

What is rank required for government collage of AIEEE?
16th April 2012, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

what state rank in aieee is required to get into nit durgapur,west bengal? what was last year lowest rank?
16th April 2012, 05:10 PM
nagendra vijayasree
Senior Member+

If you want to take admission to good colleges then you should give aieee and iit exam it
will help you to get admission to best colleges in india.Your rank should be under 10,000 to
get admission to these colleges in aieee. and in iit you should score under 4,000 rank.

There are many good colleges including NIT,IIT's these colleges will help you to get job in good companies

GOOD LUCK
11th June 2012, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

my air rank is 29521 and stste rank is 2731.
i m from delhi .
can i get civil eng. in dtu.
22nd June 2013, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

SIR MY KERAM 2013 RANK IS 10353. WILL I GET ADMISSION IN GOVERMENT ENGINNERING COLLEGE
27th July 2014, 01:18 AM
Unregistered

how much is the minimum rank in entrance exam to get civil engineering in govt.collages??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?