29th January 2018, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

Awaiting for Bachelor of Physiotherapy final year results. In the meantime can I apply for Masters?

I have given exam of Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT) this year for which result is yet to be announced. Can you tell me if I can apply for M.Sc in Anatomy?

Related Questions:
  1. What to do after completion of Bachelor in physiotherapy?
  2. Is it good for me to do Masters in Clinical Psychology after Bachelor in Physiotherapy?
  3. Am I eligible to do Ph.D after completion of masters in Physiotherapy?
  4. From which government college to do masters in Physiotherapy after completing Bachelors in Physiotherapy? Does AIIMS conduct masters in Physiotherapy course? Procedure to apply for the course?
  5. Can I take admission for bachelor of physiotherapy or masters of physiotherapy by distance education or regular batch in Mumbai
  6. When will be the TANCET exam? and when will the application forms start issuing?
  7. What should I study further after completing Bachelor of Physiotherapy?
  8. How many courses are there for masters of physiotherapy after bachelor of physiotherapy
  9. Am I eligible to do internship in AIIMS while doing final year of Physiotherapy?
  10. List of best colleges in India to do Masters in Sports physiotherapy or orthopedic physiotherapy?
  11. What is the fee for Bachelor of Physiotherapy of KMCH College of Physiotherapy, Coimbatore?
  12. Procedure to apply for an Internship in CMC, Ludhiana for Bachelor of Physiotherapy final year student?
  13. List of best colleges to do masters in Physiotherapy?
  14. Can i pursue for diploma in multimodal transportation while final year results of bachelor degree are awaited?
  15. What is the minimum percentage required in PG for IIM and top B-Schools
  16. Which are the colleges offering degree of masters of physiotherapy in Delhi?
  17. What to do After Bachelor in Physiotherapy? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What is the eligibility for CAT examination? I am a student of class 9th
22nd February 2018, 04:36 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Awaiting for Bachelor of Physiotherapy final year results. In the meantime can I apply for Masters?

No, you are not eligible to apply for M.Sc in Anatomy as you have not done B.Sc in Anatomy.
You can apply for Master degree in Physiotherapy after passing B.Sc in Physiotherapy.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?