18th January 2018, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

Is it good for me to do Masters in Clinical Psychology after Bachelor in Physiotherapy?

I have completed my Bachelors in Physiotherapy and I want to do NET. So I want to do Masters in Psychology from IGNOU. Is it good for my future career? Or should I go ahead for Masters in Physiotherapy only? Do IGNOU provide this course?

Related Questions:
  1. Would it be a good decision to switch to Educational Psychology after Masters in Clinical Psychology? Are there any Clinical Psychology guides in Pune, India?
  2. Eligibility criteria for doing Masters in Clinical Psychology?
  3. How to do M.Phil in Clinical Psychology? Which are the universities? I have finished my masters in Clinical Psychology
  4. Is it beneficial to study Psychology in Graduation to become a Clinical Psychologist? Differences among Bachelor's in Psychology and Psychology Honours?
  5. What to do after completion of Bachelor in physiotherapy?
  6. Can I do masters in clinical psychology after completion of BDS course?
  7. What are the perquisites for PhD in Clinical Psychology?
  8. Am I eligible to apply for PhD(Clinical Psychology) if completed Masters in Psychology? -- [New]
  9. Will I be able to study Master's in Clinical Psychology if completed PGD and have 10 years of work experience?
  10. How to become a psychologist? what are the degrees to be completed? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What should I do after Masters in Clinical Psychology between PhD and M.Phil? Career opportunities in both the cases?
  12. What is the scope of masters in psychology? What are the job opportunities?
  13. Eligibility for M.Sc clinical psychology? Institutes which offers this course to Nursing graduates? M.Sc and M.Phil degrees will made me Clinical Psychologist?
  14. Which exam should I give to become a Psychologist and how much percentage is required in board exams?
  15. Criteria for M.Phill in clinical psychology at NIMHANS Bangalore for 2016 session
  16. Am I eligible to do masters in clinical psychology in USA fater completion of bachelors degree in dentistry from India?
  17. How to do clinical training while studying in Bachelor of Physiotherapy? Importance of doing clinical training?
  18. Date of entrance exam for M.Phil in Clinical psychology from IHBAS?
31st January 2018, 05:51 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it good for me to do Masters in Clinical Psychology after Bachelor in Physiotherapy?

Yes, doing Master's in Clinical Psychology course offers you good number of job opportunities after completion of Bachelor's in Physiotherapy course. The basic educational qualification required to be eligible for doing this course is as follows.

> The basic educational qualification required is "Graduation" in any discipline from a recognized university in 10+2+3 pattern. Some of the colleges conduct their own entrance examination for getting admission into this course.

> Yes, IGNOU certainly offers this Master's in Psychology course and here are the more details.
* Minimum Duration - 2 years
* Maximum Duration - 5 years

>> There is no certain age criteria required in order to be eligible for this MA in Psychology course.

Ph. No: 011 29572707, 011 29572721, 011 29572761, 011 29572781, 011 29572757

Click here for More Details
7th August 2019, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it good for me to do Masters in Clinical Psychology after Bachelor in Physiotherapy?

Can i do msc in psychology after completing my bachelor's of physiotherapy
22nd August 2022, 05:17 AM
Unregistered

Last date of admission 2022 MSC clinical psychology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?