5th August 2013, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

What is the minimum percentage required in PG for IIM and top B-Schools

i have 72% in ssc,65%in inter and 73% in degree but am doing MBA from OU university and preparing for CAT what is the minimum percentage required in PG for IIM and top B-schools

2nd July 2014, 04:05 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What is the minimum percentage required in PG for IIM and top B-Schools

Aspirants must hold a Bachelor’s Degree with minimum 50 per cent marks or equivalent CGPA . For the SC/ST candidates and Differently Abled (DA) category, minimum 45 per cent marks is required. The Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent qualification should be after completion of class 12 or equivalent. Candidates appearing for the final year bachelor’s degree are also eligible to apply. In such a scenario, a certificate from the Principal/Head of the Department/Registrar/Director of the university/ institution which states that the candidate is awaiting final results.
8th August 2015, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the minimum percentage required in PG for IIM and top B-Schools

I have obtained 87.65% in 10th 84.60% in HS and 7.95 cgpa in Btech. If I get 99 percentile in Cat will I get call from Top IIMs..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?