30th October 2016, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do Ph.D after completion of masters in Physiotherapy?

I am mpt (cardio-pulm) want to pursue phd. Please let me know college/institute....vaid? Am I eligible to do Ph.D after completion of masters in Physiotherapy? What is the minimum criteria followed for it? Awaiting to get the response soon.

Related Questions:
  1. What to do after completion of Bachelor in physiotherapy? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Am I eligible for Ph.D course after doing masters in physiotherapy?
  3. List of best colleges to do masters in Physiotherapy?
  4. Am I eligible to Ph.D in regular mode after completion of masters in correspondence?
  5. Which are the colleges offering degree of masters of physiotherapy in Delhi?
  6. From which government college to do masters in Physiotherapy after completing Bachelors in Physiotherapy? Does AIIMS conduct masters in Physiotherapy course? Procedure to apply for the course?
  7. Am I eligible to do PhD in Psychology after completion of masters in Chemistry? -- [New]
  8. Entrance exam for admission in MPT for BPT intern? Fees and seat details?
  9. Are physiotherapy students eligible for MPH(Masters in Public Health)? What are the job prospects after course completion?
  10. Are Physiotherapy students eligible for MPH(Masters in Public Health)? Job prospects after course completion?
  11. List of colleges with fee expenses to study PhD in Physiotherapy? Detailed information about it?
  12. Am I eligible to appear for NET exam after completing masters in physiotherapy in neurology
  13. Is it possible to do Ph.D. in Neuro field after studying BPT?
  14. Colleges offering masters of Physiotherapy in Maharashtra?
  15. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Embryology after completion of masters in Science?
  16. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Embryology after completion of masters in science?
  17. Am I eligible for doing Ph.D after completion of 3 years diploma in mechanical engineering with 76.77 percentage?
  18. Am I eligible to do Ph.D course after completion of BA course?
30th October 2016, 11:13 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do Ph.D after completion of masters in Physiotherapy?

I am happy to tell you that you are definitely eligible to do Ph.D since you have completed your Masters degree in Physiotherapy.
Below I have mentioned the eligibility criteria to do Ph.D, just go through it.
Candidates those who have completed their Masters degree in a specific field from a recognised University with a minimum of 55% of marks in it are eligible to opt for the Ph.D course in the same.
31st October 2016, 11:21 AM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do Ph.D after completion of masters in Physiotherapy?

Yes, you can do Ph.D after completion of Masters in Physiotherapy:-

Eligibility:-

Candidates who have completed masters degree from A recognised University with minimum of 55% of Masters in it are eligible to opt for PhD in Physiotherapy.

You must contact to the different universities offering Ph.D course n Physiotherapy. After that qualify in the Net examination in order to get admission to study above mentioned course.
31st October 2016, 12:55 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am mpt (cardio-pulm) want to pursue phd. Please let me know college/institute....vaid? Am I eligible to do Ph.D after completion of masters in Physiotherapy? What is the minimum criteria followed for it? Awaiting to get the response soon.

Yes, you are eligible for PhD in Physiotherapy after completion of Master’s in Physiotherapy course. The eligibility to do PhD in Physiotherapy is a pass in Master’s Degree in Physiotherapy from any recognized university with a minimum of 55% marks or grade point average. Selection of candidates for PhD studies will be through an Entrance Test conducted by the university and it shall be followed by an interview organized by the university. At the time of interview by Board of Research, the doctoral candidates are expected to discuss their research subject.

Dr. D.Y. Patil Vidyapeeth, Pune - Official Website

Pravara Institute of Medical Sciences - Official Website

Amity Institute of Physiotherapy - Official Website

Manav Rachana Educational Institutions - Official Website
31st October 2016, 05:19 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes, you are eligible for Ph.D course in Physiotherapy.

But your masters degree marks must be above 55% from a recognized University.

List of colleges offering PhD in Physiotherapy in India:-

1.Saveetha College of Physiotherapy, No.162, Poonamallee
High Road, Velappanchavadi, Chennai - 600 077

2.College of Physiotherapy
PO Loni 413736, Distt. Ahmednagar
Maharashtra.

3.Sree Balaji College of Physiotherapy, Velachery Main
Road, Narayanapuram, Pallikaranai, Chennai - 601 302.

4.Vel's College of Physiotherapy
(Affiliated to Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University)
Campus:
Velan Nagar, P.V. Vaithiyalingam Road, Pallavaram, Chennai - 600 117

5.Dr. D.Y. Patil College of Physiotherapy and Occupational Therapy
Kasaba Bawda, Kolhapur 410006
Maharashtra.

6.Govt. Medical College
Nagpur 440003
Maharashtra.

7.VSPM's College of Physiotherapy Lata Mangeshkar Hospital
Digdoh Hills, Hingna Road, Nagpur 440019
Maharashtra.

8.National Institute of Rehabilitation Training & Research, cuttack ,orissa
10th March 2021, 09:40 AM
Unregistered

I have 54 % score in my MPT..so as per the rules I'm not eligible...is their any other..way or criteria to qualify for phD
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?