20th April 2010, 10:19 PM
rajnitesh

Can i pursue for diploma in multimodal transportation while final year results of bachelor degree are awaited?

i have given my final year exams of bacheler degree and i am awaiting the results so can i pusue for diploma in multimodal transportation

21st April 2010, 10:16 PM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i pusue for diploma in multimodal transportation while final year results of bachelor degree are awaited?

The eligibility for the course at INSTITUTE OF RAIL TRANSPORT is B.Tech and the course starts in april. So there can be a criteria for the B.Tech students with final students results awaited. However, It is not mentioned on the website or notification by the institution.
The assured information regarding this can be obtained at the addressgive below. Also You can call for any queries at the Ph. No. provided with the address below.
http://www.irt-india.com/

Room No. 17, Rail Bhavan,
Raisina Road, New Delhi – 110 001
Ph – 011-2338 4171, 2338 4362, 2330 3236, 2330 4147
Email – [email protected], [email protected]

Thank You
25th May 2010, 05:32 PM

Default Re: Can i pusue for diploma in multimodal transportation while final year results of bachelor degree are awaited?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rajnitesh View Post
i have given my final year exams of bacheler degree and i am awaiting the results so can i pusue for diploma in multimodal transportation
hi rajnitesh,
if you are confident to be pass out in final years with good marks so you can join for diploma in multimodal transportation.

Course:-
Diploma in Multi Modal Transport (Containerisation) and Logistics Management

Level: Diploma
Stream: Aviation
Subject: Multimodal Transport (Containerisation) & Logistics Management

Misc Info:-
Delivery Mode: Regular
Duration: 1 Year
Eligibility Crieteria: Bachelors Degree
Admission Crieteria: None
Reservation: NA

Institute of Rail Transport (IRT)

Affiliation:
College Type: Government
Address: Institute of Rail Transport (IRT),
Room No.17, Rail Bhavan
Raisina Road, Delhi - 110001
India
New Delhi, Delhi
Contact Details: Phone: 23384171
Fax: 23384005
Email: [email protected]

Web Site: http://www.irt-india.com/

best of luck.
3rd June 2010, 11:55 PM
pradeep.g.u
Senior Member+

no you cannot pursue for diploma in multimodal transportation without completing the degree .. as you mentioned that you are waiting for the results i thick you can apply for it
13th July 2010, 01:13 AM
Shagun Makin

Default Re: Can i pursue for diploma in multimodal transportation while final year results of bachelor degree are awaited?

dear friend you can apply for it.

as the results are awaited you can present your marksheet a bit later before the start of the session.

if you are pretty sure that you will qualify in the exam then you should surely go for it..

All the best!!!
22nd February 2012, 11:17 PM
123dolly
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can i pursue for diploma in multimodal transportation while final year results of bachelor degree are awaited?

The eligibility for the course at INSTITUTE OF RAIL TRANSPORT is B.Tech and the course starts in april. a criteria for the B.Tech students with final students results awaited.
The assured information regarding this can be obtained at the addressgive below. Also You can call for any queries at the Ph. No. provided with the address below.
http://www.irt-india.com/

Room No. 17, Rail Bhavan,
Raisina Road, New Delhi – 110 001
16th March 2012, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

PLEASE CONFIRM THE EXAMS DATE OF MMT 2011-12
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?