26th October 2010, 05:44 PM

Is the B.Com certificate enough to be eligible for SBI clerical recruitment test?

I have done my Bcom from Manomaniam Sundarnar University, Tamil Nadu through distance education mode. This is the only certificate I have after matriculation. Is it sufficient to be elligible for SBI clerical recruitment test?

2nd January 2012, 10:57 AM
Kate_solo
Junior Member+

Default Re: Is the B.Com certificate enough to be eligible for SBI clerical recruitment test?

Hello,

Clerical exams require only class 12 th certifications. So you can move ahead.
2nd January 2012, 04:04 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is the B.Com certificate enough to be eligible for SBI clerical recruitment test?

Yes, you are eligible for the SBI clerical recruitment test after completing your B.Com. The minimum requirement for applying for this exam is a 12th class. You need to also score at least 60% of marks in the 12th class level. Even though, you have done your graduation through a distance mode you are fully eligible for attending the exam. You should have a minimum of 50% marks in the graduation level.
10th January 2012, 11:09 PM
Unregistered

i am doing b.com final from guru nanak dev university in punjab, can i gave this exam?
29th January 2012, 10:36 PM
pops07
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible , if you have scored 60% in your 12th standard exam.

The minimum educational criteria is a pass in 12th exam with 60% marks. 5% relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates.

And your age should be between 18 years to 28 years.

But you mentioned that you have completed your graduation. So you can also apply for PO posts in banks.

The age criteria for PO is between 21 years and 30 years. For SC/ST, maximum age limit is 35 years. For OBC, its 33 years.

The minimum educational criteria vary for PO from bank to bank. Sometimes bank put the criteria of 55%, sometimes 60%, or 50%.

There is always a relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates by 5%.

So you can apply for PO and clerk both if you fulfill the given criteria.
6th February 2012, 12:21 AM
Unregistered

i want to start working as soon as possible after bcom but will i get a good job with only bcom as a qualification????????????
4th March 2012, 12:21 PM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
I have done my Bcom from Manomaniam Sundarnar University, Tamil Nadu through distance education mode. This is the only certificate I have after matriculation. Is it sufficient to be elligible for SBI clerical recruitment test?
Yes your eligible to apply for SBI Clerk Examination .

Eligibility criteria SBI Clerk Examination :-

~~~ You should complete 12th standard in any discipline from recognized university .

~~~ You should score minimum 60% percentage of marks for general category candidates and relaxation is given for 55% for SC/ ST / PWD / XS candidates .

OR

~~~ You should be graduate from recognized university .

~~~ Your age should be 18 years to 28 years and relaxation is applicable for sc/st candidates for 5 years / OBC candidates for 3 years / Physically challenged candidates for 10 years to 13 years .

~~~ You should able to write as well as speak in English fluently .

The selection procedure for SBI Clerk Examination is based on written examination and Interview . If your qualified in written examination you should call for an Interview .

You may apply for this examination through online , There is no offline application form .

SBI Clerk Examination Notification 2012 :-

Date of Written Examination :- 27.05.2012 and 03.06.2012

Online Registration will start from :- 05.03.2012

Last Date for Registration of Online Applications :- 26.03.2012

Payment of Fees :- 07.03.2012 to 31.03.2012
4th March 2012, 01:00 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to appear for SBI Clerical Examination.

The candidate must be an Indian national having completed 12th from arecognised Board in any stream with at least 60% marks which is relaxed for SC/ST/Ph candidate for 55% marks within the age of 18 to 28 years of age.

OR

The candidate having Graduation Degree from any recognised University within the age of 18 to 28 years of age.

There is upper age relaxation for SC/ST/PH candidate up to 5 years and for OBC candidate up to 3 years.
is eligible to apply for SBI Clerical exam.

The selection is through written exam followed by personal Interview.

The SBI Clerk exam can be applied on line. The notification for this exam 2012 has already been announced, the registration process will be started from 05.03.2012 and the last date to apply is 26.03.2012 followed by exam on 27.05.2012 and 03.06.2012.

For more information you may log on to www.sbionline.com
4th March 2012, 01:37 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Hi Dear

No, this is the bad concept on your mind because for qualifying SBI clerical exam
Candidates pass minimum 12th in any stream.
*Age - 18 to above
*60% career in 10th , 12th class

Then candidates eligible to seat in the exam.

After seating if candidates qualifying the written exam of SBI clerical exam then he/she qualify for the next round /Final round for PI.

Then after if choose then he/she selected for the position of SBI clerical post.

Here i give some more information on SBI clerical exam:-

Good Luck...........
1st August 2012, 11:01 AM
Unregistered

can i apply for sbi clerical exam while pursuing in b.com final year
11th October 2012, 02:26 AM
aryan5107241
Senior Member+++++

Dear Friend,

If you are asking about the educational qualification criteria then its enough that you have a B.Com Certificate to ensure that you can appear in the SBI Clerical Exam because the minimum educational qualification that you should have is the pass with a minimum of % marks if you belong to General Category.

So , always keep in mind the percentage factor.

* Also the age limit is 18-28 years.

* FOR OBC - 3 years Relaxation in upper age.

* FOR SC/ST - 5 years Relaxation in upper age.

This is the information i have to the best of my knowledge regarding your query. Hope the information will help you to the extent you want.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?