22nd October 2015, 01:05 AM
Unregistered

Strategies required to score good marks in SBI Clerical exam? Current Affairs of which months will be asked?

Sir,
I am appearing for SBI Clerical recruitment exam and I want to know that what is the strategy to get job as SBI Clerk and come in merit to appear in Interview? Test is of 200 marks and timing is 150 minutes. How can I get good marks and current affairs are asked from which months? Please do reply fast I am waiting and I shall be thankful to you.

5th January 2016, 09:01 AM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Strategies required to score good marks in SBI Clerical exam? Current Affairs of which months will be asked?

State Bank of India (SBI) conducts the clerical grade exam every year. You are preparing for the clerical grade of SBI.

Following are the tips you have to follow for the SBI clerk exam:

--Be aware of the short tricks to solve the questions of Numerical Ability

--Memorize the square root, cube root o numbers.

--try to solve the reasoning questions very quickly.

--read a good newspaper daily, it will help you in English section very well.

--If you have any computer section in the graduation degree, then you will not face any problem in solving the computer section questions.

--For General Awareness section

**Be aware of banking terms.

**go through the last six months of current affairs

**Some knowledge of Indian geography, capitals of different states etc.

**Since you have to solve 200 questions in just 150 minutes. It means you have to be very fast in solving the questions. It can be achieved if you practice more questions regularly and do practice sets.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?