8th March 2012, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for SBI Clerk Exam having scored 63% in 12th class and 49% in B.Com course?

eligibility criteria
i am passing 12 class 63%,b.com passed 49% sbi bank common wrritten examination for recruitment of clerical

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for SBI Clerk exam if secured 58% in 12th being a 22 years old candidate? Examination date of next SBI Clerk exam?
  2. Am I eligible to apply for SBI Clerk exam if secured 68% in 12th? Examination date of next SBI Clerk exam?
  3. Am I eligible for SBI Clerk Exam having scored 56% of marks in 12th Class being a candidate from General category?
  4. Will I be able to sit for SBI clerk after securing 58% in 10th?
  5. Can I get Clerk Job in SBI having scored 76% in 12th Class and 126 marks in IBPS Exam?
  6. Am I eligible to give SBI Clerk Exam after completion of 12th Class?
  7. Can I apply for SBI Clerk position having scored 52% in 12th class and pursuing final semester of BBA course?
  8. Am I eligible for SBI Clerk Examination after scoring 59.8% in 12th with PCM combination being General Caste Student?
  9. Am I eligible for SBI clerk and PO exam? I have scored 62.56% in 10th
  10. Am I eligible for SBI, IBPS Clerk and PO exam after scoring 47% in 10th, 53% marks in 12th and 68% marks in degree
  11. Can I give upcoming SBI Clerk Exams having scored 68% in 12th Class?
  12. Will I be able to sit for SBI Clerk Exam having secured 46.7% in Graduation and 59.8% in 12th class being a candidate of SC category?
  13. Am I eligible to appear for bank clerk/PO exam? I have scored 45% marks in 12th class
  14. Can I apply for SBI Clerk Exam having scored 55% in 12th class and pursuing final year of BCA course?
  15. Am I eligible for SBI PO Positions having scored 53.6% in 12th class and 65% in Graduation?
  16. Am I eligible for SBI Entrance Exam having scored 34% in 10th, 64% in 12th and pursuing BA in English?
  17. Eligibility for a SBI and other Banks Clerk exam? -- [New]
  18. Can I apply for SBI clerk after scoring 72% in 10th standard and 58.4% in 12th standard?
8th March 2012, 03:42 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for SBI Clerk Exam having scored 63% in 12th class and 49% in B.Com course?

As per required academic qualification to appear for SBI Clerk exam, you are eligible as you have secured 63% of marks in your 12th class.

So, check yourself whether you possess the required age criteria to be eligible for this exam or not.

In order to be eligible for this exam,
-A candidate of General category should be in the age group of 18-28 years.
-Relaxation is there in upper age limit upto 3 years for the candidates of OBC category.
-Relaxation is there in upper age limit upto 5 years for the candidates of SC/ST category.

The selection procedure for SBI Clerical positions is by
-Written Exam
-Interview

The written exam consists of questions from the following categories
-Reasoning
-Numerical Ability
-General Awareness
-General English
-Marketing or Computer Knowledge

One should have to score minimum qualifying marks in each of the categories of the written exam to get through written test.

There is negative marking for the wrong answers and in most cases it is 1/4th in the sense for every 4 wrong answers that a candidate attempts, 1 mark from the actual marks he scored will be deducted.

If you possess the above mentioned eligibility criteria as per your category, you can apply and appear for SBI Clerk exam.

Wish you all the best.
8th March 2012, 05:27 PM
kalyan553

Thumbs up Re: Am I eligible for SBI Clerk Exam having scored 63% in 12th class and 49% in B.Com course?

You are eligible.For more details see below

SBI Clerk exam Eligibility Criteria

Candidates,who are going to apply for this jobs,have to meet state bank of India requirements.SBI Invites online application from Eligible candidates to apply for clerical positions.you can have the complete details on age limit,education qualifications mentioned below.

Education qualifications Required:

1.Candidate must have 10+2 with 60% of marks for general candidates
2.55% of marks enough in 10+2 for SC/ST Candidates
3.or Any degree with pass marks from any recognized university
4.Diploma Candidates(Regular) also eligible for this job

Age Limit for SBI Clerk Exam 2012

1.Candidate must have at least 18 years for general candidates as on 01-12-2011
2. Maximum age limit is 28 years
3.5 years relaxation in age for SC/ST Candidates
4.3 years relaxation for BC Candidates
8th March 2012, 05:50 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for SBI Clerk Exam having scored 63% in 12th class and 49% in B.Com course?

Yes, you are eligible to appear for SBI Clerk exam with your present qualification.

The candidate having completed 12th in any discipline with 60% marks from a recognised Board or having completed Graduation Degree in any discipline from a recognised University within the age of 18 to 28 years, is eligible to apply for SBI Clerk exam.

The upper age is relaxed for SC/ST candidate up to 5 years and up to 3 years for OBC candidate.

The selection is through written test followed by personal Interview.

The written test comprises of objective type questions from the following subjects:-

Reasoning
Numerical Ability
General Awareness
General English
Computer knowledge

One should have scored a minimum qualifying marks in each of the categories to get through the written exam.
8th March 2012, 06:35 PM
pandeyshekhar89

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
eligibility criteria
i am passing 12 class 63%,b.com passed 49% sbi bank common wrritten examination for recruitment of clerical
Answer:

Dear friend,

Yes you are eligible for the SBI clerk exam because they have the following eligibility criteria for the clerk.

Eligibility Criteria:

i)Minimum 12th Standard (10 + 2) pass or equivalent qualification with a minimum of aggregate 60% marks (55% for SC/ ST/ PWD/ XS).
OR
ii) A degree (Graduation level) from a recognised university

Age Limit:

Minimum Age : 18 years ; Maximum Age : 28 years (as on 01.12.2011). Candidates born between 30.11.1983 & 01.12.1993 are only eligible to apply. The upper age limit will be relaxed as under :

1. SC / ST 5 years
2. Other Backward Classes (OBC) 3 years
3. PWD (Gen) 10 years
4. PWD (SC /ST) 15 years
5. PWD (OBC) 13 years
6. Persons domiciled in Kashmir Division of Jammu & Kashmir State during the period from 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989 of 5 Years
7. Ex-Servicemen/Disabled Ex-Servicemen:- Actual period of service rendered in defence services + 3 years, (8 years for Disabled Ex- Servicemen belonging to SC/ST) subject to max. age of 50 years
8. Widows, Divorced women and women judicially separated from their husbands& who are not remarried : 9 years (subject to maximum age limit of 35 years for General and 38 years for OBC & 40 years for
SC/ST candidates

Date Notification for the Exam :

Revised Dates of Written Examination : 27.05.2012 and 03.06.2012
On-line Registration will start from : 05.03.2012
Last Date for Registration of Online Applications : 26.03.2012
Payment of Fees : 07.03.2012 to 31.03.2012

For further details go to the website http://http://www.statebankofindia.com/user.htm or download the pdf file
Attached Files
File Type: pdf 1330520572227_NEW_ADVERTISEMENT_2011-12-5A.pdf(111.9 KB, 111 views)
8th March 2012, 08:47 PM
anlakshmi

The SBI stands for State Bank of India..

The minimum eligibility for SBI Clerical Exam:
• The candidate must have 60% marks in 12th class or equivalent qualification. OR Graduation degree from a recognized university.
• For SC/ST/PWD has 5% marks relaxation.
• Age should be in between 18 to 28 years (as on 01-12-2011) and for SC/ST/PWD candidates has an upper age relaxation.
• You should able to write and speak English fluently.
• Knowledge of local language of the state for which you want to apply.

Selection Procedure for SBI Clerical Exam:
** Written test
**Interview

You can apply for these clerical positions only online. There is no offline application form.

Important dates for SBI Clerical Exam:
Online registration started from:05-03-2012
Last date for online registration:31-03-2012
Date of downloading call letter:12-05-2012
Date of SBI Clerk Exam:27-05-2012 and 03-06-2012

For more details please visit official website of SBI..

So, if you are eligible for above criteria then you can apply for this exam..

All the best!
8th March 2012, 09:30 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

hallo friend,

After completion of B.Com course you want to appear in bank clerical exams..
Then no need to bother about the aggregate percentage in B.Com course..

To appear in clerical exams all you need is the marks percentage in class 12th..

Eligibility criteria for Bank Clerical exams:--------------------->>

>>The candidate must have complete the 12th class in any stream from a recognized central/state education board...
>>The candidate has to secure 60% aggregate in 12th class..
>>Age should be in between 18-28 years.
For Sc/ST the upper age relaxation is 5 years and for OBC the upper age relaxation is 3 years.
>>The candidate must be a citizen of India..

These are the eligibility criteria you have to fulfill.
As you have secured 63% marks in 12th class then you are eligible for the exam...
The percentage of aggregate in B.Com course is not required....

So, get prepare for the exam..
All the best.
8th March 2012, 11:31 PM
pulsarman

As per required academic qualification to appear for SBI Clerk exam, you are eligible as you have secured 63% of marks in your 12th class.

So, check yourself whether you possess the required age criteria to be eligible for this exam or not.

In order to be eligible for this exam,
-A candidate of General category should be in the age group of 18-28 years.
-Relaxation is there in upper age limit upto 3 years for the candidates of OBC category.
-Relaxation is there in upper age limit upto 5 years for the candidates of SC/ST category.

The selection procedure for SBI Clerical positions is by
-Written Exam
-Interview

The written exam consists of questions from the following categories
-Reasoning
-Numerical Ability
-General Awareness
-General English
-Marketing or Computer Knowledge
9th March 2012, 09:36 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
eligibility criteria

Those candidate have completed 12th standard with above 60% are applicable for SBI CLERK exam.If you have completed Graduation degree then you are applicable for SBI CLERK Exam.

Your 12th standard marks is above 60% so you are applicable for SBI CLERK exam.

Also you are applicable through your graduation degree.

Marks relaxation is provide for SC/ST/PH category.

Your age should be in between 18 to 28 years old.Age relaxation is provide for Reserved category.

Process of SBI CLERK exam-
1)Written Test
2)Personal Interview

I have listed some books name prepare well to all this books.This books are available in market.

BEST SBI CLERK EXAMS BOOKS

SBI Clerical Cadre Recruitment Exam.
by
Upkar
Publisher: Upkar (2008)

SBI Bank Clerical Grade Recruitment Exam Guide
by
Primary
Publisher: G. K. Publications Pvt. Ltd (2009)

SBI—Clerical Staff—Previous Papers & Practice Papers (Solved)
by
Editorialrph Board
Publisher: Ramesh Publishing House (2010)

SBI Clerical Staff Recruitment Exam
by
R. Gupta's
Publisher: Ramesh Publishing House (2011)

SBI Clerical exam date already announced in SBI website.So you can apply here through Online or Offline Both Process.

PATTERN FOR SBI CLERK EXAM

For more details , You can visit to http://www.statebankofindia.com/

11th March 2012, 12:55 PM
tanu47

Dear,
The candidate having completed 12th standard with above 60% are applicable for SBI CLERK exam
Ur 12th standard marks is above 60% so you are applicable for SBI Clerk exam.
Marks relaxation is provide for SC/ST/PH category.
Age limit 18-28 years old. Age relaxation is provide for Reserved category.

PROCESS OF SBI CLERK EXAM-
Written Test,Personal Interview

This books are available in market.
BEST SBI CLERK EXAMS BOOKS

SBI Clerical Cadre Recruitment Exam.
by
Upkar
Publisher: Upkar (2008)

SBI Bank Clerical Grade Recruitment Exam Guide
by
Primary
Publisher: G. K. Publications Pvt. Ltd (2009)

SBI—Clerical Staff—Previous Papers & Practice Papers (Solved)
by
Editorialrph Board
Publisher: Ramesh Publishing House (2010)

SBI Clerical Staff Recruitment Exam
by
R. Gupta's
Publisher: Ramesh Publishing House (2011)
12th March 2012, 01:55 AM
suresh727

Yes,
==>you are eligible to appear for SBI Clerk exam with your present
qualification.

==.The candidate having completed 12th in any discipline with 60% marks from a recognised Board or having completed Graduation Degree in any discipline from a recognised University within the age of 18 to 28 years, is eligible to apply for SBI Clerk exam.

==>The upper age is relaxed for SC/ST candidate up to 5 years and up to 3 years for OBC candidate.

==>The selection is through written test followed by personal Interview.

==>The written test comprises of objective type questions from the following subjects:-

-->Reasoning

-->Numerical Ability

-->General Awareness

-->General English

-->Computer knowledge

==>One should have scored a minimum qualifying marks in each of the categories to get through the written exam.
25th March 2012, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

iam 12th passed and i had scored 69% would i am eligible for clerk post of sbi
6th November 2012, 04:25 PM
Ravi kumar pawar
Member+

Eligibility criteria for ibps clerk:
Educational qualification:
Minimum 12th with 60%[for st/sc/pwd 55%]
Or bachelor degree in any stream
Age limit: 18-28 year
Age relaxation:
3 year for obc
5 year for sc/st
Selection process:
-written exam
-interview
There is 1/4 negative marking.
You scored 63% in 12th then you eligible for ibps clerk exam.
Best of luck
6th November 2012, 09:14 PM
AA 12345
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: Am I eligible for SBI Clerk Exam having scored 63% in 12th class and 49% in B.Com course?

hello friends ...................

yes, you can eligible for SBI clerk exam,

- age limit is 18 - 28 yrs,

- In 12th minimum 60% and in graduation minimum 40% (35% for SC/ST/PWD) marks are enough for this course

- Age relaxation ; scheduled caste 5 yrs,

Backward classes 3 yrs

All the best
7th November 2012, 08:33 AM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

hi,
Eligibility criteria for SBI bank clerical exam:-
-candidate must have completed the +2 from recognised board.
-+2 standard candidates are also eligible.
-age should be in between 18-28 years.
-candidate must have 60% marks.
-for SC/ST 5 years relaxation is there and for OBC relaxation of 3 years.
-candidate must be indian.
all the best...go ahead
7th November 2012, 11:36 AM
Ravikanth2027
Senior Member+++++

yes , you are eligible for apply SBI Clerk exam with your Qualification Criteria

SBI Clerk Exam Qualification :

Nationality : you must be a Indian

Educational Qualification : you must be complete 12th stands with min of 60% aggregate (55% for SC/ST) from a recognized University (OR)
You must be complete a Graduation in any stream from a recognized university

Age limit : Min of age limit 18 years & Max of age limit 28 years
The age relaxation for following reserved candidates
3 years for OBC Candidates
5 years for SC/ST Candidates

Selection Process :

Written Test
Interview

7th November 2012, 03:43 PM
Realstarsajjad

Post Re: Am I eligible for SBI Clerk Exam having scored 63% in 12th class and 49% in B.Com course?

State Bank of India joined candidate for Clerk post.

ELIGIBILITY :

** The age of the applicant must be between 19 years to 35 years. (Relax for OBC/SC/ST 3 years and for PH candidate 5 years.)

** The applicant must be passed with 60% marks in 12th exam. OR, passed with 45% marks from any University recognized by Indian Govt.

** The applicant must be an Indian.

All the best !
6th July 2013, 12:14 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
eligibility criteria
Yes you are eligible to sit for the SBI Clerk Examination.

SBI Clerk Exam Details:-

Education Qualifications:-
  • If you have passed higher secondary exam or its equivalent of a recognized board and have managed to secure 60% of marks then you are eligible. Other category candidates needs to get 55% of marks.
  • After passing class 10th exam if you went ahead to geta diploma degree and you have secured 60% of marks in that (other category: 55%) then you are eligible to give this exam.
  • The diploma degree needs to be attained from a recognized university and it should not be done through correspondence and its minimum duration should not be less than two years.
  • Graduates can also apply provided they have managed to score 40% of marks at graduation level (Other category: 35%). The degree can be attained in any discipline of your choice.
  • The marks will be calculated on the basis of the marks scored in all the subjects. So best of four or five business wont be applicable here. Similarly at grad level both hons and general papers will get equal treatment when calculating marks.
Age Limit and Relaxation:-
  • For the general category candidates the lower age limit is 18 years and upper age limit is 28 years.
  • There is 5 years relaxation for the SC/ST candidates so their upper age limit is 33 years.
  • There is 3 years relaxation for the OBC candidates so their upper age limit is 31 years.
  • There is 10 years age relaxation for the physically handicapped candidates.
  • The ex-servicemen's relaxation will be Period of service in Defense + 3 years.
SBI Clerk Exam Pattern:-
  1. Number of Section: 5
  2. Duration: 2 Hours
  3. Total Questions: 200
  4. Total Marks: 200
Subject Areas:-
  • General Awareness
  • General English
  • Quantitative Aptitude
  • Reasoning Ability
  • Marketing Aptitude/ Computer Knowledge
Hope this helps :-> :->
6th July 2013, 10:32 PM
SK@S
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
iam 12th passed and i had scored 69% would i am eligible for clerk post of sbi
YES, you are eligible to apply for the SBI Clerks Exams

Educational Qualifications for the SBI Clerical exams is 12th Pass with Minimum 60% marks or Graduation Pass

Age- Minimum 18 years
Maximum 28 years
OBC candidates gets 3 years age relaxations
SC/ST candidates gets 5 years age relaxations.

In the SBI Clerical Written tests questions will be asked from the below Sections:
>> Reasoning Ability
>> Marketing Aptitude/Computer Knowledge
>> English
>> Quantitative Aptitude
>> General Awareness

There will be negative marking for wrong answers
7th July 2013, 02:57 AM
The Mask Man
Senior Member+

Hii Friend

Education Qualifications required for SBI Clerk Recruitment 2013

1.Intermediate/10+2/12 th class with 60% of marks for General category students and 55% for other category’s
or
2.Any Graduation/Degree with pass marks

Age limit for SBI Clerk Recruitment 2013?
1.Open category or General category students must have between 18 to 26 years.
2.For SC/ST Students, 5 years relaxation provided as per the rules,so the maximum age could be 31 years
3.OBC Students can have up to 29 years
4.10 years relaxation for PWD candidates
5.Widows, Divorced women and women judicially separated can have up to 35 years
6.EXSM (Ex-Servicemen’s) relaxation will be Period of service in Defense + 3 years

Since in Graduation, there is no maximum or minimum criteria, hence you are fully eligible for the Exam.
7th July 2013, 12:34 PM
Ravi dikshith

State Bank of India conducts recruitment for the posts of clerical as well as probationary officer.The notification is about to release for almost 19000 clerical posts and 1000 probationary officer posts.The eligibility details of the clerical exam is mentioned below:
  • Candidate must be a citizen of India.
  • Candidate must have completed graduation from any recognized university.
  • The minimum age allowed is 21 years.
  • The maximum age upto which a candidate can apply is 30 years.
  • Age relaxation is provided for reservedcategories.
  • 5 years for SC/ST category.
  • 3 years for OBC category.
  • 10 years for physically handicapped category.
  • Ex-service men candidates will get relaxation upto 3 years + their service in Army.
These are age limits and educational qualifications for the Sbi clerical exam.

The clerical exam consists of 5 sections,each section consists of 40 questions and each question carrying one mark.The exam is for 200 marks and candidates must get qualifying marks in all the sections.The syllabus for the exm is as follows:
  • Quantitative Aptitude
  • General KNowledge
  • Computers and MArketing Basics
  • Numerical Ability
  • English
These are the complete details of the clerical exam conducted by the State bank of India.

All the best.
7th July 2013, 04:20 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Yes you can apply for SBI Clerical Examination if you have passed 12th with 63% marks.

If you have completed Graduation then you just need to be pass in the 12th exam.

Also you must know the Computer Basics very well and should be proficient in MS Office

Age Limit for SBI Clerk Exam:

The age must be between 18 to 28 years if you belong to General Category candidate.

Age relaxation is available for reserved categories:

SC/ST - 5 years relaxation

OBC - 3 years relaxation

PWD - 10 years relaxation

Selection Procedure:

-Objective Type Test: It will have questions related to Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning Aptitude, English Language Skills, General Awareness and Computer and Marketing Aptitude. There will be negative marking of 0.25 for wrong answer. You need to pass in every section and also have to clear overall cut off to get a call for interview.

-Interview

Merit will be based on the marks obtained in the Written and Interview.

For more information visit http://www.sbi.co.in
7th July 2013, 08:33 PM
vikash kumar prajapati
Senior Member+++

Quote:
eligibility criteria

Yes you will be eligible to apply for SBI Clerk Exam.From the year 2012 SBI has change its recruitment rules.To apply for SBI Clerk Exam,you will required to meet these Eligibility conditions :

Educational qualification :
  • You should be pass out in Inter/10+2/Senior Secondary Examination from recognized state/central board/University.
  • Candidates who have completed their Graduation can also apply for this exam.
Marks required :
  • General category candidates should have a minimum of 60% marks in Inter/10+2 level.
  • Candidates from reserved category should have a minimum of 55% marks in Inter/10+2 Level.
Age Requited :
  • Your minimum age should be 18 years.
  • Your age should not be above 28 years.
Exam Pattern for SBI Clerk
  • This exam will include questions from 5 sections.
  • Total number of questions will be 250.
  • Total duration of this written exam will be 2 hour and 30 minutes.
  • Each questions will be of 1 marks.
  • For each wrong answer 0.25 marks will be deduced.

Exam Syllabus for SBI Clerk
  1. Quantitative Aptitude. & Data Integration.
  2. Verbal and Non verbal Reasoning.
  3. General English and Comprehension.
  4. General Awareness & Marketing Aptitude.
  5. Computer Awareness.
For more details and Recruitment details -->> Click-Here .
8th July 2013, 01:51 AM
josh98
Senior Member+++++

Hi friend..............

Yes you are eligible to apply for SBI clerk exam if you are passed 12th with 63%

Educational Qualifications for the SBI Clerical exams is 12th Pass with Minimum 60% marks or Graduation Pass

Eligibility criteria:

The candidate must be a citizen of India

Candidate must have completed graduation from any recognized university

Age limit:

Your minimum age should be 18 years.

Your age should not be above 28 years.

Age relaxation is available for reserved categories:

SC/ST - 5 years relaxation

OBC - 3 years relaxation

PWD - 10 years relaxation

Exam pattern for SBI clerk exam:

The clerical exam consists of 5 sections,each section consists of 40 questions and each question carrying one mark.

The exam is for 200 marks and candidates must get qualifying marks in all the sections.

The syllabus for the exam is as follows:

Quantitative Aptitude

General Knowledge

Computers and Marketing Basics

Numerical Ability

English

Selection process:

Written exam

Interview

All the best.........
9th April 2014, 10:46 AM
Unregistered

Sir am i eligible for the exam since my percentage in 12th is 59.88 and degree aggregate is 64
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?