7th December 2016, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

Is B.Ed course from Acharya Nagarjuna college valid or not? Is it approved by the Government?

Respected Sir, I want to pursue B.Ed course from Acharya Nagarjuna college so I want to know whether B.Ed course from Acharya Nagarjuna college valid or not? Is it approved by the Government? Will I be able to get a job? Please answer as soon as possible.

15th March 2017, 09:44 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is B.Ed course from Acharya Nagarjuna college valid or not? Is it approved by the Government?

Acharya Nagarjuna College is a recognized university as it is approved by University Grants Commission for various undergraduate and post graduate courses. Bachelor of Education degree obtained from this university is valid for Government job. It is recognized by government.

You can pursue Bachelor of Education from this university. For B.Ed course, you need to have minimum of 50% marks in bachelor's degree. For any more details about this university, Click Here .
1st June 2018, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is B.Ed course from Acharya Nagarjuna college valid or not? Is it approved by the Government?

Sir, I am pursuing LLM from Acharya Nagarjuna University through distance education, is it valid and it is recognised. please answer my question .....

prasad......
21st April 2022, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir/ madam.I want to know that is Anu University affiliation valided upto 2019 to 2021 ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?