30th July 2015, 01:16 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to do masters in statistics after CDAC through distance mode?

Hi,

I am currently a working professional in market research industry doing data processing , my qualification is CDAC from Pune. I am very confused what to opt for higher education through distance learning that would help me enhance my skills and also get me a better job.

will masters in statistics help me achive my goals.

please advice.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I pursue M.Phil if did masters through distance mode?
  2. What is CDAC? How to prepare for CDAC Entrance Exam? Courses available under CDAC for B.Sc IT candidate? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How can I do Ph.D in distance mode after MSc Statistics?
  4. Can I do masters or PG course in Environmental Sciences in Distance Mode after passing B.A graduation and MBA HR and Marketing?
  5. Masters degree in statistics through distance education?
  6. List of colleges offering distance learning course for masters in public health?
  7. How to do CS course in distance mode? What is the procedure?
  8. How to do masters in Public Health through distance mode? I am doing PG in Hospital Management
  9. Can I pursue degree through distance mode after pursuing Masters in Food Technology and Processing?
  10. Universities offering PhD in Maths through regular or distance mode? Procedure involved in doing PhD?
  11. Universities offering Masters in Agriculture in Distance mode in India?
  12. How to do M.A in geography in correspondence mode?
  13. Am I eligible to study Masters degree in regular mode after completion of Graduation in Distance Education?
  14. Eligibility and procedure for doing M.Phil through distance mode from OU?
  15. Is there any university available in India which provides masters degree in automobile engineering through distance mode?
  16. List of Universities offering Masters in Geology in Distance Learning?
  17. How to take M.Ed degree through distance mode? Which are the NCTE approved universities
  18. Which course is best choice for me for Masters Degree in Correspondence after completion of Graduation in B.Sc with Statistics?

7th February 2017, 12:25 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to do masters in statistics after CDAC through distance mode?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,

I am currently a working professional in market research industry doing data processing , my qualification is CDAC from Pune. I am very confused what to opt for higher education through distance learning that would help me enhance my skills and also get me a better job.

will masters in statistics help me achive my goals.

please advice.
Candidates, those who have passed BA / B.Sc with mathematics and statistics as subjects in the graduation degree from a recognized university are eligible to do M.Sc Statistics course at Acharya Nagarjuna University, Centre for Distance Education. If you satisfy the above eligibility criteria then you are eligible for the M.Sc Statistics course through distance mode at Acharya Nagarjuna University. The course duration is two years. You can apply online for the admission to the M.Sc Statistics course at Acharya Nagarjuna University. You can also do the course through online mode in Acharya Nagarjuna University. You can find the admission and other details in the university website. The Acharya Nagarjuna University website link is Click Here

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?