21st February 2012, 09:42 AM
Unregistered

How to get admission for M.Sc in Biochemistry in Acharya Nagarjuna University having completed B.Sc in Biology?

I've persuaded my b.sc biology and i am willing to do m.sc in bio-chemistry.I'm willing to do in acharya nagarjuna university.please give me a suggestion about the future.
thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. Job prospect after PhD in Medical Biochemistry?
  2. Entrance test for admission to Ph.D. in sociology in Acharya Nagarjuna University?
  3. How can I apply for SET or NET? I am a PG from Acharya Nagarjuna University
  4. Which course is better for me between M.Sc in Microbiology and M.Sc in Biochemistry having completed B.Sc in Biochemistry?
  5. Eligibility for MSc biochemistry in Calcutta university and Mumbai university?
  6. Colleges and their eligibility for M.Sc Biochemistry?
  7. Can I do MSc in Biochemistry after doing BSc in Biotechnology Which are the colleges in Mumbai and Pune to do MSc in Biochemistry?
  8. How to join MSc medical biochemistry or MSc Biochemistry in Chennai after completing BSc Biochemistry? Which are the best colleges for my higher studies?
  9. How to do my Ph.D. in Maths from Acharya Nagarjuna University? -- [New]
  10. Time Table for 2nd year B.Sc course of Acharya Nagarjuna University?
  11. Which one has a better scope between MSC microbiology/MSC biochemistry/MSC biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Which subjects to choose to do MSc after BSc Biochemistry in Mumbai and Pune University? What is the syllabus for the entrance exam?
  13. Am I eligible to do MSc in Biochemistry in Kolkata University?
  14. Which exams are conducted by IISC and other universities?
  15. Where can I get a job after BSc in Chemistry and MSc in Biochemistry?
  16. What are the scopes available after MSc other than teaching? List of best universities in south india? I have completed my BSc Zoology and B.Ed
  17. Am I eligible for DSC after competing B.Ed and qualifying APTET?
  18. What is the future scope for biochemistry? I have completed graduation
24th March 2012, 10:41 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission for M.Sc in Biochemistry in Acharya Nagarjuna University having completed B.Sc in Biology?

You can apply for the M.Sc Bio Chemistry in Acharya Nagarjuna University after completing your graduation. You should be a graduate with chemistry or bio chemistry as any one subject. You should secure the graduation from a recognized institute. The admission for the PG course will be based on entrance examination. If you obtain a good score in the exam conducted by Acharya Nagarjuna University, you can get admission into this course.
19th January 2014, 04:02 PM
ritesh95u

Default Re: How to get admission for M.Sc in Biochemistry in Acharya Nagarjuna University having completed B.Sc in Biology?

I have not showing this pgi orevious
question
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?