23rd April 2012, 06:39 PM

The B.Ed entrance will be based on which course?

the questions that will be come in the B.ed entrance will be based on which course ?

22nd May 2012, 12:33 AM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: The B.Ed entrance will be based on which course?

HI

B.Ed stands for the Bachelor of Education and this course is one of the best courses to do if one wishes to enter the teaching profession. It is also required in many areas of schooling and lectureship.

The Basic Eligibility Criteria to apply for the B.Ed Entrance Exam are :-

1. You should be a minimum graduate/post graduate in any stream from a recognized college or university with preferably over 60% aggregate in it.

2. There is no age, nor attempt limits for this course. Thus you can do it anytime you wish in your life career.

So if anybody fulfills these, then you can apply for the B.Ed Entrance exam.

Hereby I must tell you that if a candidate is a graduate in any particular stream, then he/she would be questioned based on that only.

Actually the paper consists of the 2 parts namely : Part A, and B.

A part consists of the Logical reasoning, General awareness, etc.. and at the same place the B part consists of a language which is to be chosen by the applicant and apart from that the course questions.

So your graduation syllabus or the post graduation syllabus would be the main syllabus for your B.ED Entrance.

For more information and past year papers, Please Click Here

Hope this helps

All the best

Regards
RANJEET
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?