17th November 2010, 07:58 PM
BHARATHIDSN

Confused over choosing a suitable career after 12th?

hi ,im in +2, now im in confusion in choosing my carier, pleas help me to choose my career

17th November 2010, 09:23 PM
lakveldi

Default Re: Confused over choosing a suitable career after 12th?

lifes first turning point is after +2.choose different idea other than B.E & Medical field.choose AViation path or shipping they have a good future.
17th November 2010, 11:01 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,

I am not aware of your group in Intermediate and will suggest you that choose a career where you are able to maximum efforts and where all your strengths and skills are being fully utilized. You are the right person to judge the skills and strengths what you have.

If you are from Bi.P.C stream try to get a rank of below 1000 to join MBBS or below 5000 to go for some dental courses.

Or else Pharmacy would be the next best option where you have bright career. and give the next priority to B.Sc nursing.

For M.Sc students engineering will be the best option. now days civil engineering get popularizing.

If you are arts student and good at subject, try to go for CA (Chartered Accountant) by writing entry level test CPT and PCC

and not only this you may join degree in B.COm, BBM. Thereafter if you do MBA you have good life. NOw days management students are in high demand.

wish you all the best
18th November 2010, 07:13 AM
jits
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: Confused over choosing a suitable career after 12th?

please complete your question are you from science stream or commerce stream?

hey if your not interested in engineering or medical stream then you even persue charted accountancy,which will lend you a job in bank.

if your not interested in bank sector then you can even go through aviation sector.

If your in search for making money soon then you can prefect merchant navy.

If your from commerce stream then you can go through B.com,BBS,BBM.

all the best
18th November 2010, 04:45 PM
nikhilmi
Senior Member++++

Hello,
It is abit difficult to provide a satisfying answer to your query as you have not mentioned complete details about your subjects in 12th.
Any way,These are the initial year to shape your career. There are Stiff competition and plenty of options that make students confused about what to choose.

Inorder to wipe out that confusion,first you need to analyze your interest,hobby,potentiality and opportunities.It is very much true that if you choose your career based on your interest and hobby, the success rate as well as satisfaction level will be very high.
Give priority to your potential and interest. It should be the sole criteria for selecting a career.

Choosing your career on the basis of following aspects keeping in mind will help a lot in future,
Area of interest,Personality,Aptitude,Assess your strength and weakness,Skills,Possibility and Opportunities,
Capability,Feasibility and guidance,Nature of work and one most important thing, Financial aid.

If you have Physics, Chemistry and Biology then medical studies is an option.If you have PCM in your 12th then you can opt for Engineering field.There are lots more option like Career in Management and many more.

Finally,remember one thing, now is the time of specialization.So pay attention to specialized education rather than simple and theoretical.A little bit training or practical education would do wonders to your career.

Hope you will get some help from my answer.
Good Luck.
18th November 2010, 06:34 PM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Post Re: Confused over choosing a suitable career after 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BHARATHIDSN View Post
hi ,im in +2, now im in confusion in choosing my carier, pleas help me to choose my career
well bharat,in 12 whcih subject you like the most
if it is maths/science
then go for engineering firld
if you had biology in 12
then go for medical field if you are interested
if you are not interested niether on medical nor on engineering field
go for bsc or bcom or army field

choice is yours
choose the best you like
2nd March 2011, 07:21 AM
Unregistered

PLEASE ANSWER ME ON [email protected]
1 )I M GETTING 77-82% IN CBSE THIS YEAR. IS IT A GOOD MARKS. I HOPED >85% THIS YEAR.BUT DUE TO ENTRANCE PREPARATION I BEGAN TO STUDY 11TH SYLLBUS WHICH PUT ME BACK
2)I M THINKING TO GET IN IIT, BUT HOPELESS THIS YEAR, SHOULD I JOIN A COACHING CLASS FOR NEXT YEAR. I M NOT INTERESTED IN AIEEE
27th March 2011, 01:18 AM
rocking_indian

hi friend
in order to choose your career better follow the line which is related to your +2 stream
like if your +2 stream was pcm than try for engineering entrance exam
31st March 2011, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

does c.sc engineering will be helpfull
4th May 2011, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

I have great confusion over choosing up my career.I have a little interest in B.E computer science and i hope i will get above 1100 in 2. Is it better to choose up B.E computer science and how is the job opportunities for it in India,will it fade in future or not?
6th May 2011, 02:48 PM
Abhi..nav

there are so many courses available after 12 th
you should select as your intrest.
good courses as follow
Engineering
MBBS
BBM
BCA
Faishon Technology
CA
6th June 2011, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

hi! i am naresh i m confused about my carrer after 12th i passed 2 with arts side so what can i do now for my better carrier
21st June 2011, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

Hi,actually I am confused about my carrer after 12th i passed 2 with arts side so what can i do now for my better carrier?
27th October 2011, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

I am in 12-pcm. confuced to choose best career
28th October 2011, 12:46 AM
ankitjajo

first select your stream.whether commerce, science, law,aviation, etc.
and it totally depends upon your personal interests.other point of concern could be whether you have to join family business or enter a job.accordingly choose your stream and the field, which might serve you in the long run.
28th October 2011, 09:16 PM
BITAN GHOSH
Senior Member+

Dear friend,
You didn't mention about your background.
Well I think that you should never worry about your carrier as there are several options available in front of you.
Following are the carrier options for you:-
1. B.A./B.Sc/B.Com
2. B.C.A.
3. B.Optometry
4. Medical
5. Engineering
6. Animation
7. C.A.
8. B.H.M.
9. B.B.A.
10.b.Pharm etc.

Always give priority to your own interests.
That will obviously help you in future regardless of any of the following options from the above.
So, go for the option in which you have your own interests.
__All the best!!!!
29th April 2012, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

can a girl join merchant navy ?
19th May 2012, 12:02 AM
Unregistered

i am 12th science student. m confused about my career...i am pcmb student. bt i am interested more in biology than maths. i want some uncommon course which would earn me a good salary and secure future..i am not expectin more 70% in boards. please suggest something.
21st May 2012, 08:29 PM
manisha.dhingra

I really don't know which subjects do you have in 12th.But still if you feel no interest in your present subjects, you can change it after 12th and devote your full attention to that area where you feel like learning more and more.So it would be easy for me to guide you if you could tell me about your present stream and your interest.
22nd May 2012, 12:34 AM
ranjeet kumar sanjeet
Member+

dear friend
you should also tell about your stream in 12th then it will very easier for me to help you by the way i am providing some information.
if you are doing 12th with biology then you should opt medical field
if you are interested in maths then engineering , bca ,bsc.it, is a good scope for you
if you are interested in management then bba is aoption,
if commerce is your stream then b.com is a option for you

but the main point is that in which field do you want to make carrier , think about your interest,hobbis,it will very easier for you to decide.you are the person who can decide about yourself,we can just suggest you . last decision is yours
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?