10th December 2014, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study B.Ed from Delhi University for MBA correspondence student?

Hello
I have done b.com(h) from delhi university with 60% and after that MBA (Part -Time) from IMt ghaziabad with 60%
I want to pursue B.ed from Delhi University.Can I do so?
Please reply asap ,

Related Questions:
  1. From where can I do MBA correspondence?
  2. Universities in Kerala offering B.Ed through correspondence(Government Approved B.Ed correspondence course)? Which are the study centres in Kerala?
  3. Eligibility criteria, age limits and objective to appear in CSIR UGC NET for MBA-HR(Correspondence) student?
  4. How to do MBA through correspondence after doing B.Com graduation?
  5. Eligibility criteria for B.Ed correspondence course?
  6. Eligibility for MAT exam for student of B.Com (Pass) with correspondence from Delhi University?
  7. How can I apply for correspondence B.Ed in Jammu University? What is the eligibility for the same?
  8. Fee structure for correspondence MBA in HR?
  9. Required Eligibility criteria to join MBA course in Delhi University? Duration for this course? Will there be any Entrance Exam to get admission for this course?
  10. How to do MBA from Delhi University?
  11. Can I study Law course in Correspondence having done BA course in Correspondence and being a House Wife?
  12. How may I do LL.B through correspondence in outside Delhi region? I got 44% marks
  13. Universities in India providing LLM through correspondence? Is NALSAR university providing correspondence course for LLM?Is there any university providing LLM with MBA with specialization in Law, HR through Correspondence?
  14. Am I eligible for B.Ed course after completing B.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What is the eligibility for M.Phil and Ph.D in Delhi University?
  16. Is it beneficial to do MBA through correspondence? Does it have scope? Which stream to choose in MBA Correspondence?
  17. What is the percentage required in degree or graduation to do B.Ed course?
  18. Best colleges where I can do correspondence MBA course in Chennai? Is there any use to do MBA in correspondence?
11th December 2014, 03:58 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study B.Ed from Delhi University for MBA correspondence student?

You can surely apply for admission in B.Ed program on the basis of your B.Com degree. The minimum percentage of marks required for admission in B.Ed is 50%. You have got 60% marks, therefore, you are definitely eligible for admission through an entrance exam, which is conducted by Delhi University.

You can apply for the entrance exam, when the notification is out. Also, be prepared for the entrance examination because admission is purely based on merit and only those who have got a very good rank will get admission through counseling.

For more information visit http://cie.du.ac.in/admission/BED/be...dmissions.html
12th December 2014, 03:40 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study B.Ed from Delhi University for MBA correspondence student?

Candidates seeking admission to the Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) Programme of the
University of Delhi should meet the following eligibility criteria for being considered for admission to the course through the Entrance Test.

Eligibility Criteria (for Post-Graduates) :-
(i) A master’s degree or any other equivalent qualification in any one of the subjects from List-I or List-II from the University of Delhi or any other recognized University, with at least 50% marks in aggregate. (These candidates shall teach the post-graduation subject as 2 (two) teaching subjects at Level A & Level B).

(ii) If the candidate intends to teach a different subject (other than Masters Subject as a
second subject). The candidate should have studied one subject from List-I for at
least 200 (two hundred) marks at the graduate level and obtained 50% in aggregate.

(i) A Master’s degree or any other equivalent qualification from the University of Delhi or any other recognized University, with at least 50% marks in aggregate in a subject not mentioned in List-I or List-II. Such candidates should have studied two school (teaching) subjects from List-I for at least 200 (hundred) marks each at graduate level.

(ii) The Candidate would be required to select two teaching subjects from List-I, should
have obtained a minimum of 50% marks in each of the two (2) subjects studied.

Candidates who have completed their graduation in B.Tech., B.C.A., B.Com., B.B.E., B.B.S., B.B.A., M.B.A., B.A. (Vocational Studies), B.A. (Mass Communication), and any other such degrees are not eligible to get admission in B.Ed course in University of Delhi.

List - I Subjects :-
01 Art
02 Bangla
03 Biological Science
04 Chemistry
05 Economics
06 English
07 Geography
08 Hindi
09 History
10 Mathematics
11 Music
12 Physics
13 Political Science
14 Punjabi
15 Sanskrit
16 Tamil
17 Urdu

List - II Subjects :-
18 Commerce
19 Philosophy
20 Psychology
21 Sociology
14th May 2015, 03:34 PM
amanshrivastava98

• The eligibility criteria for BEd is as follows :

* The candidate must have completed his education from a recognized university under the scheme of 10+2+3 at least.

* The candidate must have possessed at least 50% marks in the graduation.

* The candidate must have attained an age of 21 years at the time of admission.

If you fulfill the above said criteria then you can definitely go for BEd.
26th February 2018, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

Hello. I have done b.sc (prog) from du. I want to apply for b.ed entrance exam . i want to know that student from b.sc (p) are eligible or not?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?