29th September 2017, 01:18 AM
Unregistered

Is B.Sc Nutrition and Dietetics from Madurai Kamaraj University valid through distance education?

Is Bsc Nutrition and Dietetics from Madurai Kamaraj University is valid through distance education? I am from Kerala, so can you please give me the details on the same? Hope that I will get the answer soon on this. Awaiting for your response. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Is there nutrition or dietetics or food management course available for PG program in Madurai Kamaraj University(Madurai)? When will the admission procedure be occurring?
  2. Is there Nutrition or Dietetics and Food Management course for PG in Madurai Kamaraj University? When will the admission open?
  3. What courses shall I join after completion of 12th class to become a Dietitian?
  4. Whether Madurai Kamaraj University is valid in other state/union territories? -- [New]
  5. Are Madurai Kamaraj Univerisity courses valid for government jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What is the procedure followed to do M.Sc in nutrition and dietetics in distance education?
  7. B.Sc Maths from Madurai kamaraj university distance learning mode is valid or not?
  8. How may I get scholarship for distance learning MBA program in Madurai Kamaraj university?
  9. How to do MSc in nutrition and dietetics in distance education?
  10. Zoology graduate can pursue PG Diploma in Nutrition & Dietetics through distance education?
  11. How to join MSc Physics course of Madurai Kamaraj University through distance mode?
  12. Whether Madurai Kamaraj University is approved by DEC, UGC and AICTE or not?
  13. Detailed information about Distance PhD course available to study in Madurai Kamaraj University for Tamil postgraduate?
  14. Can I apply for IBPS after Madurai kamaraj distance education?
  15. List of universities offering M.Sc in Clinical Nutrition & Dietetics course? Procedure to get admission?
  16. How to make my career in dietetics and nutrition? I am a BSc Yoga and Nutrition from TGOU
  17. Admission procedure to join Clinical Nutrition and Dietetics in Kerala University through distance education?
  18. PG Diploma in Dietetics and Nutrition as distance education in Kerala?
29th September 2017, 09:18 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is B.Sc Nutrition and Dietetics from Madurai Kamaraj University valid through distance education?

Madurai Kamaraj University is a University Grants Commission recognized university. Any university in India has approval of UGC is mandated to give degree which is valid for higher studies course and jobs.

Bachelor of Science in Nutrition and Dietetics from Madurai Kamaraj University is valid for higher education and jobs.
29th September 2017, 11:31 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Is B.Sc Nutrition and Dietetics from Madurai Kamaraj University valid through distance education?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is Bsc Nutrition and Dietetics from Madurai Kamaraj University is valid through distance education? I am from Kerala, so can you please give me the details on the same? Hope that I will get the answer soon on this. Awaiting for your response. Thanks!

Yes, B.SC in nutrition and dietetics degree through distance education from MKU (Madurai Kamaraj University) situated in Madurai, India is valid everywhere in state & Central government as well as in private sector for both job options and for further studies, Because MKU is affiliated to UGC (University Grant Commission).

>> Minimum qualification required applying for B.SC in nutrition and dietetics is 10+2 in science stream with Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology, Biology subjects from government recognized board.

>> Duration of bachelors of Science in nutrition and dietetics is 3 years.

>> For more detail please visit www.mkuniversity.org.
30th September 2017, 06:37 PM
sapphire1

Madurai Kamaraj University is a private university located in Madurai. It was established in 1966. This is an affiliated university and degree from this university is valid everywhere. So, don't you worry your BSc nutrition and dietetics course is valid.

As you have done B Sc in nutrition and dietetics then you can apply for the further studies in the same field. And you can also apply for the job.

Here are some fields in which you can apply for the job:

Clinical Dietetics.
Education and Research.
Food and Nutrition Management.
Consultant
Public Health Nutrition.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?