17th April 2019, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

B.Tech admission procedure from Mumbai University?

Hi, my name is Rahul and I have completed my Diploma in Civil Engineering and I want to take admission in Mumbai University for pursuing B.Tech in Civil Engineering. So, can anybody please tell me the admission criteria and application procedure?

14th June 2019, 07:28 PM
Kharsh032

Default Re: B.Tech admission procedure from Mumbai University?

The admission in Mumbai University in B.Tech Civil Engineering is granted on the basis of:-

1.Merit List :- In the merit based admission,candidates submit admission form and Pre-admission form.After that,the merit list is prepared by each college individually and candidates are called for the document verification round.

2.Entrance Exam :- For admission in few courses in Mumbai University,the entrance exam is also conducted. The candidates who qualify the exam gets admission in the colleges of mumbai university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?