28th July 2018, 11:10 AM
Tanmay pramod lolge

Procedure to get BTech admission in Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Technology, Mumbai for a candidate with 77.88% in Diploma Mechanical?

Hello Sir, I have got 77.88% in my Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course. I want to study BTech in Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Technology, Mumbai. Please let me know about the admission procedure. Waiting for your reply!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the chances of getting B.Tech admission in RGIT Mumbai after completing diploma with 75% marks?
  2. Which one is better, CSE in RGIT or IT in SVNE?
  3. List of engineering colleges through SEEE Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Eligibility to study Diploma in Herbal Technology in Rajiv Gandhi Government Polytechnic, Itanagar?
  5. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Herbal Technology in Rajiv Gandhi Government Polytechnic, Itanagar?
  6. What is the cutoff for information technology course in diploma for acquiring the admission in 2nd year of degree in Rajiv Gandhi Institute of technology, Andheri
  7. Is it possible to get admission in mechanical engineering in Mumbai after diploma? What is the procedure for that?
  8. Procedure of admission in Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology? Cost of doing B.Tech in Petroleum Technology from RGIPT?
  9. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Herbal Technology in Rajiv Gandhi Government Polytechnic, Itanagar?
  10. Girl can get admission in Petroleum engineering?
  11. Fee expenses of Diploma in Herbal Technology in Rajiv Gandhi Government Polytechnic, Itanagar?
  12. Which college is best for me after scoring 7195 rank?
  13. Details about IMT college of Gwalior? List of good private colleges in MP and other states?
  14. When the admission of B.Sc(Dialysis Technology) will be started in Rajiv Gandhi Paramedical Institute? Requirements to apply?
  15. Which college may I get after scoring 2369 rank?
  16. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Laryngology and Otology in Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore? -- [New]
  17. Percentage required in 12th to study BSc(Cardiac Technology) in RGPI?
  18. Does Indira Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management offer diploma in mechanical engineering?

15th July 2019, 07:58 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get BTech admission in Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Technology, Mumbai for a candidate with 77.88% in Diploma Mechanical?

In order to get BTech admission in Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Technology, Mumbai for a candidate with 77.88% in Diploma Mechanical, you have to appear in the LEET examination. With the help of LEET examination, you can get admission in the direct second year of B.Tech course. My suggestion to you is that you should score good marks in the leet examination get BTech admission in Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Technology, Mumbai. Interested candidates can apply online with the required information.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?