27th June 2021, 01:19 PM
Sai Kiran13

B.Tech ECE can opt for Astronomy? Which universities offer MS in Astronomy and Space Science without a science background?

Can't a b.tech ECE student opt for Ms in Astronomy? Some people saying that it is impossible because I'm not having science background.
Which universities offers Ms in Astronomy and Space Sciences without a science background?
What are the job opportunities and salaries in this field?

28th June 2021, 07:20 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: B.Tech ECE can opt for Astronomy? Which universities offer MS in Astronomy and Space Science without a science background?

--- You can either go for MS in Astronomy from IIST or integrated Mtech PhD programme from IIA or integrated MSc PhD programme from NCRA or TIFR or direct PhD program at RRI.
I would say doing MS would be the best option as after MS you can look for PhD at other places like Europe/Australia and USA.

Osmania University

Andhra University

Andhra University College of Science and Technology

Punjabi University

The admission of the candidates mainly depends on the marks of the entrance exam so they must give an entrance exam and the selected candidates on the basis of their marks must be ready for a personal interview for counselling session and after the selections are done the candidates must submit the admission fees to confirm their seat.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?