7th June 2011, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

Which are the entrance tests related to Astronomy or Astrophysics? Is there any online Astronomy class?

I am 12th student Taking subject pcm. I would like to know about entrance exams related to astronomy or astrophysics which are to be held further.. and also keen to go in the field of astronomy... can any collage or astronomy university be taken having passed entrance exam....

Q.2 wanting to join any online astronomy class???

Related Questions:
  1. How to study Astrophysics/Astronomy after passing 12th standard with 72.3%? List of colleges offering Astrophysics/Astronomy course in Jalgaon, Maharashtra? -- [New]
  2. Best path to follow to make a career in Astronomy? Best competitive exam for admission in M.Sc Astronomy?
  3. Possibility to get admission in Ph.D(Astronomy) programme for M.Sc(Astronomy) student? In which entrance exam I have to appear?
  4. Eligibility to study B.Sc(Astronomy & Astrophysics) for 12th passed candidate?
  5. How to become an Astronaut?
  6. Which is more preferable for doing PhD in astronomy and astrophysics, either B.Sc(physics hons) or B.Sc(physical science)?
  7. Which topic is suitable for Ph.D?
  8. Which courses to do after 9th so as to become an Astronaut?
  9. Career in Astronomy and Astrophyics -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What are the various career options available in astronomy? List of the colleges along with their requirements for the same? Currently, I am in 10th class. What should I do for making career in astronomy?
  11. Exams related to NASA or Astronomy? I am in class 10th
  12. Any other exams or courses for study of Astronomy or Astrophysics apart from ISAT?
  13. Best colleges in India offering BSc in Space Research and Technology?
  14. What should I do after B.E to go for astronomy field?
  15. List of colleges offering masters in astrophysics or astronomy after completion of B.Tech course?
  16. Reference books for preparation of IUCAA-TIFR-INAT and JEST for study PhD in Astronomy and Astrophysics?
  17. What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing M.Tech in Astronomy?
  18. List of institutes which offer B.Sc(Astronomy) in Uttar Pradesh? Eligibility to study for 12th student?
29th September 2011, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the entrance tests related to Astronomy or Astrophysics? Is there any online Astronomy class?

i am in 12 having pcm and i want to know about the entrence exam to get into iia bangalore to opt bsc in astrophysics. when it is held?
13th October 2011, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the entrance tests related to Astronomy or Astrophysics? Is there any online Astronomy class?

hello,sir
my self chandrhas chandrkar i am B.E. holder in EEE i want to go in space technology so pls advice me.
14th October 2011, 01:06 AM
Unregistered

Hello! i I am a student of class 12th sci,, taken PCM,, n now preparing 4 aieee... But i m interested to go 4 any astronomy branch after 12th, . so i wanted to what are the exams related to astronomy n astrophysics? and also wen its going to held? also how to prepare for it? any books to be referred? plz reply soon, as possible, so that i can start my preparartion...
14th December 2011, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

hello sir!!! I m a finaltear msc student...i want to make my caeer in astronony..so kindly help me
9th April 2012, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I have completed 10 std.I am interested to join I.S.R.O. Which subject should I choose in 11std to join the same and what are the procedures required after 12 to get into I.S.R.O?Please kindly help me to know about the marks required in 10 & 12 std and about the studies required after 12 to join I.S.R.O.
2nd June 2012, 11:26 PM
Unregistered

I am 12th student Taking subject pcm. I would like to know about entrance exams related to astronomy or astrophysics which are to be held further..
12th June 2012, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

I am 12th student Taking subject pcm. I would like to know about entrance exams related to astronomy
29th July 2012, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

HELLO SIR I AM STUDYING 11TH PLZ GIVE THE DETAILS ABOUT EXAM CONDUCTED BY NASA.
7th October 2012, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

entrence exam
7th January 2013, 12:20 AM
Unregistered

can a maths graduate study msc in astrophysics ?if yes ,then what % he should have to get in bsc?
27th April 2013, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

any entrance exam needed for do m.sc astrophysics in iisc? if yes , say what exam? when it will conducted?
24th July 2013, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

i m BE final year student i want to do my career in astronomy, is there any test of astronomy under graduation that i can give.
6th October 2013, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

I am persuing graduation in bsc with physics chemistry and physics subjects. I want to study astrophysics next. So what are the entrance test written for it.? Pls help
3rd January 2014, 11:04 AM
Unregistered

hi i am a student of class 11 pcm ,i am very confused. i want to join the field of aeronautics. so what should i do after 12th. plese help me.......
3rd September 2014, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

Respectful M/S, I am doing my UG II year (PHYSICS) in Tamil Nadu. I am having an idea to do my PG in Astrophysics. Is there any need to complete JAM exam after completing UG? Is there any entrance exams for joining in IUCAA, PUNE. Thank you.
4th May 2015, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i have completed my class 10 and so i wants to know steps for aeronautics. So, sir please guide me and please reply me as early as possible.
29th June 2017, 12:50 AM
Unregistered

How Can I read astronomical science after 12 in West bengal?
15th June 2018, 12:28 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I have completed 10th std.I am interested to join I.S.R.O. Which subject should I choose in 11std to join the same & what are the procedures required after 12 to get into I.S.R.O? Please kindly help me to know about the marks required in 10 & 12std & about the studies required after 12to join I.S.R.O.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?