16th March 2018, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

B Tech Industrial Biotechnology at centre for biotechnology, Anna university

I would like to know the All India Entrance Examination details for pursuing B.Tech Biotechnology at Centre for Biotechnology,Anna university

Related Questions:
  1. Which faculty and competitive exam is the best after CBSE?
  2. Which are the universities offering M.Tech industrial biotechnology course? What is the scope of industrial biotechnology in India
  3. Can I study Integrated PhD in Environmental Science and Biotechnology after completing BSc(Biotechnology)? -- [New]
  4. What is the admission procedure followed for doing Bio Technology course in college? What is the cut-off required to join?
  5. How many biotech entrance exams are there?
  6. Jobs after ME industrial engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to do M.Tech Biotechnology in Anna University after completing B.Tech Bioinformatics? What is the fee structure?
  8. What is the requirement to do BSc Biotech after 12th
  9. Which field I can go for doing Post graduation course after completion of B.Sc Biotechnology?
  10. Which stream to choose in M.Tech to get better job for B.Tech(Biotechnology) student?
  11. Colleges offering Bachelor Degree in Genetic Engineering in Chennai?
  12. Information about MSc Biotechnology? I have completed BSc Biotechnology
  13. Eligibility to study M.Sc(Industrial Microbiology) for Biotechnology graduate?
  14. Which company is best for biotechnology internship?
  15. Which is one is better to take between B.Tech Biotechnology and B.Sc Biotechnology?
  16. List of universities which offer M.Tech in Biotechnology in Abroad? Can I study MS in Biotechnology after completing B.Tech?
  17. Am I eligible to pursue M.Tech in Industrial Biotechnology? I have scored an AIR of 1067
  18. Which course is best to study after B.Sc Biotechnology? How to study the same?
18th March 2018, 11:53 AM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: B Tech Industrial Biotechnology at centre for biotechnology, Anna university

To get admission into Industrial Biotechnology course, you will have to appear for Anna University entrance test i.e. TNEA.

Important Dates of TNEA exam:
  • Notifications release: 30 April
  • Registrations starts: 1 May
  • Registrations ends: 31 May
  • Last date to submit application: 3 June
  • Random Number Generation: 20 June
  • Publication of Rank Order: 22 June
  • Counselling starts: 27 June
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?