1st February 2020, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

Is BA compulsory to apply and write the MPSC examination?

Hi, I've recently finished my 12th examination so now can I go to a coaching for preparation of Maharashtra Public Service Commission MPSC? Or, do I have to finish B.A to became MCS?

6th February 2020, 11:59 PM
stutiswet2

Default Re: Is BA compulsory to apply and write the MPSC examination?

You cannot directly appear for MPSC exam just after passing 12th standard.
As per the notifications of MPSC exam, candidate must possess following requirements to be eligible for MPSC exam.
  1. Candidate must be fluent in Marathi language.
  2. Bachelor's degree in any stream from a recognized University
If you wish to join coaching, then you can join but you can't apply for MPSC exam.

9th February 2020, 09:27 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is BA compulsory to apply and write the MPSC examination?

The first thing I would like to let you know that the minimum education required for appearing in the MPSC (Maharashtra Public Service Commission) examination is a bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognised university.

So, having just completed your Class 12th, you are not eligible for appearing in the MPSC examination at this stage as bachelor's degree in any subject of your choice is must for appearing in any PSC examinations.

For more updates and details regarding the MPSC examination, you can refer to the link www.mpsc.gov.in.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?