3rd July 2020, 08:40 AM
Unregistered

Is BA in Psychology from IGNOU equivalent to 3 years of degree course via regular mode?

What should I do after completing my BA in Psychology form IGNOU? Is the degree holds same value compare to regular student? Is there any placement service offered by IGNOU?

31st July 2020, 02:12 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is BA in Psychology from IGNOU equivalent to 3 years of degree course via regular mode?

***yes,you can pursue BA in psychology via IGNOU but you need to apply for the admission online mode,make sure you satisfy the required eligibility criteria.

---yes ,of course certification issued by IGNOU to the student is equivalent to regular student received certificate.

--yes,campus placement drives are always conducted once in a month with a good salary package by IGNOU.
31st July 2020, 08:31 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Is BA in Psychology from IGNOU equivalent to 3 years of degree course via regular mode?

IGNOU stands for Indira Gandhi National Open University and it is one of the Central University approved by UGC for offering distance education programs and therefore any degree course (i.e; B.A. in Psychology) offered by the same university is equivalent to the same course offered in regular mode.

For details regarding placement opportunities, you can refer to the concerned department of your course by referring to the official link of IGNOU i.e; www.ignou.ac.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?