24th October 2016, 11:22 PM
Madhanagopal.R

Whether Ph.D part time (internal) is equivalent to regular mode?

In latest regulation for minimum qualification of Assistant professor, UGC has granted exemption from NET / SET for those who have registered Ph.D / M.Phil prior July 11, 2009 with 5 conditions. In that first condition states as

Ph.D. degree of the candidate awarded in regular mode only.

I like to know, what is meant by regular mode and whether Part time (internal) Ph.D holders comes under regular mode or not.

Thanks

Related Questions:
  1. Is part time Phd is valuable and equivalent to regular PhD? Is there any special benefits and scholarships? various entrance exams in india for getting fellowships or scholarships?
  2. PhD in Pharmaceutical Chemistry is beneficial in distance mode or regular mode for an employee? Will distance universities provide lab for part time PhD students?
  3. Is it possible to do Ph.D statistics from correspondence?
  4. Reputed college or institute in India for PhD in CSE/IT? Whether to do regular PhD or part time?
  5. What is the procedure and details to be followed for doing Ph.D course in English in Maharashtra?
  6. Am I eligible for PhD having done PGDM from ITS with dual specialization?
  7. Universities offering PhD in Maths through regular or distance mode? Procedure involved in doing PhD?
  8. Best mode to do PhD after ME EEE? What are the advantages and disadvantages of regular and distance mode? -- [New]
  9. What are the various Ph.D programs available in both regular and part time?
  10. Whether part time PhD is offered in online mode?
  11. How can I do PhD in part time mode having cleared NET Lecturership at the age of 45 years?
  12. How to take B.E in Chemical after passing chemical engineering in IOCL
  13. Possibility to do regular PhD for correspondence M.Com candidate?
  14. List of colleges in Tamil Nadu for part time PhD?
  15. Time span for regular PhD Mathematics? What to choose family or IIT tag?
  16. Is the four years part time Diploma course equivalent to three years regular Diploma course?
  17. Which type of PhD should I do full time or part time? Going to university daily is necessary in regular PhD? Syllabus, books and question papers for it?
  18. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Physics in part time without completion of master's degree? -- [Most Discussed]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?