3rd March 2016, 12:27 PM
Gp2012

MCA from SMU is equivalent to B.Tech through regular mode?

I want to apply somewhere and according to their vacancy notification they mentioned candidates must having btech or equivalent! ! I have done my mca from smu (correspondence ).

Please clear my doubt so that i can apply within a time as last date for applying the job is very near!!

3rd March 2016, 11:04 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: MCA from SMU is equivalent to B.Tech through regular mode?

Bachelor of Technology and Master of Computer Application are two different course and are not equivalent at all.

You can not apply for job which requires academic qualification as bachelor of technology or its equivalent.
27th May 2017, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: MCA from SMU is equivalent to B.Tech through regular mode?

To Respected Sir, I had Completed my BCOM from VNSGU at surat and had scored 62.28% ,There after I had Completed Diploma in
Computer Science (1 and Half Year Duration) from Recognized Foreign University ,University of Cambridge,UK on Distance mode and there after I had Completed Post Graduate Diploma in Advanced Computing (6 Months Course) From CDAC,Pune and Had also Passed 25 papers International Level Examinations from Microsoft in System Administration and .Net Framework and
I am having Approx 10 Years of Experience of Programming in VB6,Vb.Net,Asp.Net So whether It is necessary to do MCA from
SMU at Distance level or Will I Would Get Good Job in MNC without doing MCA.I am confused so please reply me
My Age is 41 years and My academic record is Throught out First Class at Every Exam of University,Central Govt and Microsoft
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?