16th September 2011, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

Is the degree issued from Sahitya Sammelan Allahabad recognized to apply for government job in state government?

I am a state government employee in A.P. Is the degree issued from Sahitya Sammelan allahabad recognized to apply for government job in state government

Related Questions:
  1. Is the degree issued from Sahitya Allahabad recognized to apply for a government in state government?
  2. Is the degree issued by Sahitya Sammelan Prayag recognized to apply for a government job in state and central government?
  3. Degree issued from Sahitya Sammelan Prayag is recognized to apply for government job in state and central government?
  4. Is the degree issued from Sahitya Sammelan Prayag recognized to apply for government job in state and central government?
  5. Is Hindi Sahitya Sammelan Prayag a valid board for employment in State/Central Government?
  6. Is Hindi Sahitya Sammelan Prayag a valid board for employment in State/Central Government?
  7. Can I apply for Government jobs being a 10th candidate of Hindi Sahitya Sammelan, Allahabad?
  8. Can I apply for government job after passing 10th from Hindi Sahitya Sammelan, Allahabad?
  9. Is B.Ed course from hindi sahity sammelan Allahabad recognized by UGC and NCTE?
  10. Government job after 10th from HIndi Sahitya Sammelan Allahabad?
  11. Is shiksha vishrad of Hindi sahitya sammelan Allahabad recognized and equalent to B.Ed. Degree? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Government job after passing 10th from Hindi Sahitya Sammelan Allahabad? -- [New]
  13. Certificate of Hindi Sahitya Sammelan valid for State/Central government?
  14. Am I eligible to apply for teacher job in government school after completion of B.Ed?
  15. Is Shiksha Vishrad of Hindi Sahitya Sammelan Allahabad recognized and equivalent to B.Ed degree
  16. Is Shiksha Vishrad of Hindi Sahitya Sammelan Allahabad Recognized and Equivalent to B.Ed degree?
  17. Is vidhi visharad degree from hindi sahitya sammelan allahabad valid
  18. What's the procedure for getting degree certificate? I've passed shiksha visharad from Hindi sahitya sammelan Allahabad but haven't received the certificate yet
13th February 2012, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is the degree issued from Sahitya Sammelan Allahabad recognized to apply for government job in state government?

Hindi Sahitya Sammelan prayag univesity allahabad is u g c granted or not tell me please?
5th September 2012, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is the degree issued from Sahitya Sammelan Allahabad recognized to apply for government job in state government?

is the degree issued from sahitya sammelan Allahabad recognized
5th June 2013, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

is this hindi sahitya sammelan allahabad univercity certificate is elgeble for govt jobs state and central government
31st July 2020, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

Kendra Sarkar Mein Naukari kar sakte hain Allahabad dasvin ki Pariksha ki result se
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?