5th July 2010, 08:38 PM
Salimhasan.bangalore

Backlogs in BSc Computer Science, what to do?

Hi,

I am Salim Hasan,

i have done my B.Sc Computer but have several back logs. So m unable to complet them.

Presently m working with Technical Support Officer with Convergys.

I have interest in Automobile Engineering . I'm 24yrs old now, I was just confused what to do now please help.

Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff marks and the fee structure of the Kochi Law school
  2. Courses which I can do after qualifying HS exam from CBSE with 85.6% in science stream and 9/100 in CS? Future prospects in BSc computer science honors?
  3. Eligiblity to pursue B.Sc in Computer Science for 12th PCB student? List of colleges with placement facility in Lucknow? How B.Sc(Computer Science) is differ from B.Sc(IT)?
  4. How can I do Ph.D in Dravidian university? I've completed msw M.Phil
  5. What to do after bsc in computer science? MSc or MCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. When and how can I obtain NEET form?
  7. Backlogs in BSc Computer Science, what to do?
  8. After doing BSc computer how to become a software engineer?
  9. Can I do any course in NIIT after having 2 backlogs in computer science(Without doing 12th)?
  10. When will I receive the admit card of SSC(LDC)?
  11. Can I do MS after clearing GRA and TOEFL having 2 backlogs history in past?
  12. Which specialization is the best for career in BSc Computer Science or BSc Electronics?
  13. What is the initial salary for freshers? I have done BSc computer science
  14. What is the scope in BSc computer science field? Which is better after doing BSc computer Science, MCA or MSc?
  15. How to get admission for BSc(IT) or BSc Computer Science in colleges in Delhi?
  16. Is there any difficulty in applying for a Visa if completed B.Tech with 24 backlogs in 5 years and having 3 years of experience? -- [New]
  17. Career Options available in USA for Indian Dentists? Which course is better for me between Hospital Management and Oral Health Research?
  18. How to apply for admission in CSJM university? I want private admission B.A II year in Kanpur University
6th July 2010, 05:59 PM
Kushagra Makin

Default Re: Backlogs in BSc Computer Science, what to do?

Dear friend,

what you need to do is take out some time every day for studying so that you may able to complete your backlogs. and apart from it in whatever coarse you are interested in you can either do it regular or correspondence.
6th July 2010, 06:37 PM
Gop
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: Backlogs in BSc Computer Science, what to do?

Hi Salim,

First, try to clear the back logs and get certified for BSc. You can't opt for any further studies without this degree. Or else you need to take your +2 certificate for any move. That wont sound good. It demerits you if go for any studies saying you are unable to finish the prior course. If you hide, Then it reflects in time lag.

So, A good approach would be completing the course as soon as possible.

About your interest in automobile engineering, Complete the course and apply for automobile engineering in any Engg college. Sure, you can go for it.

All the best.
6th July 2010, 08:13 PM
garg.satish0
Senior Member++++

don't get worried brother !!!

if you don't wan't to do BSc in computers than leave it .

There are several other courses available which does provided good opprtunities in the competetive market .

Such are listed below which have great scope and job prospects are also too good in them so , try to go for anyone of them ...

~Fashion Design from Raffles Millennium International, Delhi

~Graphic Design from Raffles Millennium International, Delhi

~Jewellery Design from Raffles Millennium International, Delhi/NCR, India

~3D Animation- Expert from Maya Academy of Advanced Cinematics (MAAC)

~B. S. Marine Engineering from Tolani Maritime Institute (TMI)

And as you said that you are interested in automobile engineering , so can take admission into

B.E (Automobile Engineering) or (manufacturing and automation engineering ) from Aarupadai Veedu Institute of Technology (AVIT)

for more details , you can visit their official websites !!

All the best !!!
6th July 2010, 09:15 PM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Dear friend,

You can pursue Automobile engineering from a recognised institute. With the marks of 12th you can take admission in automobile engineering.

As there are backlogs in your B.Sc , you won't be able to do further higher studies like pursuing M.Sc. It would be better for you to complete some diploma courses on automobile engineering while working in company which will not affect your career.

Good luck!
6th July 2010, 10:33 PM
Dkiran

hi friend,my sugestion to you is to clear all your backlogs,because if you want to change your job they will ask you first your degree certificte,so its very important.
6th July 2010, 11:29 PM
Pathfinder
Senior Member++++

Bro its little disheartening to know that but dont worry everything will be fine. Actually thats why we say that you should always go for your interest rather than listening to others or doing what your peers do

Anyways forget the past live the present. Since you have backlogs and you are finding it tough to clear then i would say that you should leave it. Your interest lies in automobile engineering or mechanical engg so you should go for those type of courses

You can try for diploma courses in polytechnic but looking at your age i guess you wont have any problem but it will be very long course for you.

Another option could be you can sit for the entrance tests of engg like AIEEE,State CET and others. You are eligible for it so give it a try

Best of luck
6th July 2010, 11:53 PM
solution
Senior Member++++

hello friend
as you told that it is not possiable for you to complete all of backlogs. so you can do now

1.bca
2.bba
i think these will be easy course for you to comple eassily......

best of luck........
7th July 2010, 12:10 AM
Senior Member+++

dont worry friend its hard to face but since you have backlogs and you found it hrd to clear then leave it
you can try for any dipploma courses in any polytechinc
7th July 2010, 11:24 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salimhasan.bangalore View Post
Hi,

I am Salim Hasan,

i have done my B.Sc Computer but have several back logs. So m unable to complet them.

I have interest in Automobile Engineering . I'm 24yrs old now, I was just confused what to do now please help.

Thank you.

Your first focus should be to somehow complete your B.Sc Computer Sc since you are already 24yrs old. You can also do some diploma courses in automobile engineering, if it interests you, but a mere diploma is not going to help you in making your career.
7th July 2010, 03:55 PM
kshitijawadhiya

Quote:
Hi,

I am Salim Hasan,

Thank you.
i would suggest you to complete your Bsc. degree somehow .
after so many backlogs getting job doesn't remain so easy for you.
alternatively you can do other software courses from good institutes in Hyderabad. after this you can either join a software company or make your career in teaching at coaching institutions.
these days courses of animation,graphics,ad designing ,game programing etc. is on a boom.. you can have very good scope in cell phone programing ..due to upcoming of 3G spectrum. you can go for j2me specialization.
30th August 2010, 02:19 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

Dear Friend,
According to me you should clear all the backlogs,then you go for higher study.
as you have backlogs you may face some problems.

so study properly then you can chance in any job.
Good luck.
31st August 2010, 10:36 AM
princearyan
Senior Member+

dear friends,

no need to worry,

if you have a back log then you can not go for a job untill you donot passed.

so first of all pay your attention on your study of the backlog paper.

then prerpare for the exams.
31st August 2010, 11:37 AM
kool
Senior Member++

dear friend,
As you are doing job as Technical Support Officer with Convergys, it is good no doubt but if you will clear your B.Sc(CS) then you will get better job than present job.

So, i suggest you to do B.Sc with full sincerity so that you could complete your graduation degree & get further better job options.

& as per my knowledge your decision about automobile engineering is not better at this time, because you have lost so many year after your +2 & this will create problem for you to getting jobs in automobile companies.
so kindly try to complete your B.Sc.

good luck.
31st August 2010, 11:48 AM
kool
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: Backlogs in BSc Computer Science, what to do?

dear friend,
As you are doing job as Technical Support Officer with Convergys, it is good no doubt but if you will clear your B.Sc(CS) then you will get better job than present job.

So, i suggest you to do B.Sc with full sincerity so that you could complete your graduation degree & get further better job options.

& as per my knowledge your decision about automobile engineering is not better at this time, because you have lost so many year after your +2 & this will create problem for you to getting jobs in automobile companies.
so kindly try to complete your B.Sc.

good luck.
31st August 2010, 05:50 PM
poplu13
Senior Member+

You need to have patience...you have to clear all your backlogs so that you can persue studies of youe intrest...
31st August 2010, 06:15 PM
subhash5687
Banned

Quote:
Hi,

I am Salim Hasan,

Thank you.
you can do other software courses from good institutes in Hyderabad. after this you can either join a software company or make your career in teaching at coaching institutions.
these days courses of animation,graphics,ad designing ,game programing etc. is on a boom.. you can have very good scope in cell phone programing ..due to upcoming of 3G spectrum.best of luck
31st August 2010, 08:29 PM
robart
Senior Member+

dear friend,

there is no need to worry at this stage.you will be winner.stand up and move forward.

at first try to clear your back logs . then after clearing it you move to jobs for which you are eligible.

also as you have interest in automobile engineering you can apply for it.

all the best.
31st August 2010, 11:03 PM
cenaetion
Senior Member+

dear friend,

As you are saying that you have backlogs in Bsc computer sc..then my

suggestion is you first clear your all backlogs.

otherwise you may face lots of problem at the time of applying for a job..

because most of the companies are want complete result...

so, first clear your backlogs...

all the best.
20th September 2010, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

dude 1st win the war as u step on first thn automatically ur automobile engg dream ll come true ..................
26th December 2011, 01:27 PM
arun.potturu

This is waste question having backlog in B.Sc course.
If you backlog then clear or go for job based on intermediate qualification.Here i listed jobs based on intermediate qualification are
Postal jobs,
Railway,
Bank clerical,
Army,
Upsc etc.
If you cleare backlog then you have more opportunity in govt fields.
7th January 2016, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

Hi,

I am dinesh,

i have done my B.Sc Computer but have several back logs and I completed that backlogs after one year

Am interest to join indian army ,am 21 years old now,help me for those question .............
.sir
24th September 2016, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

I have several backlogs in bsc (comp sci)in last year. So do i have any further career option to work in IT firm?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?