23rd July 2011, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

Can I do any course in NIIT after having 2 backlogs in computer science(Without doing 12th)?

hi i m 22, have 2 backlogs in diploma computer science have not done +2 can i do any course in NIIT, jetking are any correspondance course?? please help

7th November 2011, 01:08 PM
swapan100
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I do any course in NIIT after having 2 backlogs in computer science(Without doing 12th)?

dear friend.

yes, you can do because this institutes are offering only this type of courses that's it.
they are never asked for your cetificates of previous.
so just go for it.
no from jetking you can't do any correspondence course
so
best of luck.
12th November 2011, 10:47 AM
kartik41
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I do any course in NIIT after having 2 backlogs in computer science(Without doing 12th)?

friend.
you can do because this institutes are offering only this type of courses that's it.
so just go for it.no from jetking you can't do any correspondence course
so
best of luck.
12th November 2011, 11:01 AM
kartik41
Senior Member+++

friend.
you can do because this institutes are offering only this type of courses that's it.
so just go for it.no from jetking you can't do any correspondence course
so
best of luck.
7th June 2012, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

hi,
I have completed B.Sc.computer science in 2007 after that i had some backlogs so it took 2 years to clear that then now for 2years working in bpo now i want to change my career so can u suggest me to do any course? can i enter in IT fields?
12th May 2014, 02:07 AM
Unregistered

Juz grass cows and lead your life dats the oly thing u can do now becoz ur a utter waste to diz society..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?