7th May 2013, 01:12 PM
shikhar2

Bank jobs

i have just passed 12th standard,want to go in banking sector,will bad percentage in 12th board will effect my eligibility for RBI OR SBI BANK PO?

8th May 2013, 08:15 PM
vikash kumar prajapati
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Bank jobs

Quote:
Originally Posted by shikhar2 View Post
i have just passed 12th standard,want to go in banking sector,will bad percentage in 12th board will effect my eligibility for RBI OR SBI BANK PO?
No you will not be eligible to apply for IBPS and SBI bank PO Exam.You will have to continue your education so that you can complete your Graduation.In order to apply for PO Exam,you will require to meet these Eligibility :-

Educational qualification :-
~You should have a Bachelor degree in any stream from recognized university.

• For SBI :- Minimum age should be 21 years and should not be above 30 years.
  • For IBPS :- Minimum age should be 18 years and should not be above 28 years.
Marks :-
  • For SC/ST Category - 50% marks in Graduation.
  • For General/OBC Category - 60% marks in Graduation.
Exam Syllabus for Bank PO

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?