19th April 2012, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

What are the Job Opportunities for me after completion of B.Sc Computers with 60% of marks?

Job oppurtunity after bsc.comp with 60%

Related Questions:
  1. Which is better B.Sc General or B.Sc IT? Which has better job opportunities?
  2. B.Sc Microbiology is better than BCA or B.Sc Computers? Job opportunities after B.Sc Microbiology?
  3. What are the job opportunities after completion of BSc? I am pursuing BSc food and nutrition
  4. Job Opportunities after completion of B.Com in Computers?
  5. Job Opportunities in Air Force after completion of B.Sc in Electronics & Computers? How to prepare for the required Exams?
  6. What are the career opportunities in MBA after completion of B.Com Computers?
  7. What are the job opportunities after completion of Biotechnology?
  8. Job Opportunities after completion of B.Sc with Physics and Chemistry?
  9. What is the scope of commerce after completing 12th with commerce
  10. Job Opportunities after completion of M.Sc in Computer Science? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. In which top banks I may get a job after completion of my B.Com(computers)? What percentage is needed in B.Com for the same?
  12. Career scope after completion of B.Sc Agricultural course? Job Opportunities after completion of this course?
  13. Job Opportunities after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology? List of Universities offering PG in Biotechnology?
  14. Can I get Job in ISRO after completion of B.Sc Chemistry? Information regarding Job Opportunities in ISRO and the salary packages for these jobs?
  15. What is bachelor in computer science all about? Is it similar to BCA?
  16. What are the job opportunities after completion of BSc Botany?
  17. Best PG courses available after completion of BSc computers?
  18. What is the employment opportunities available for government job after completion of B.Sc course? -- [New]
18th September 2012, 02:52 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the Job Opportunities for me after completion of B.Sc Computers with 60% of marks?

B.Sc computers candidates can apply for jobs in MNCs. In government sector also, job opportunities are there. Candidates can get jobs as clerk, PO etc in banks. It is essential to qualify bank recruitment exams followed by P.I for this. UPSC as well as SSC exams need to be attended so as to get jobs in major government departments. Jobs can be applied in railways, civil services, income tax, customs etc.
13th December 2013, 11:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the Job Opportunities for me after completion of B.Sc Computers with 60% of marks?

Please type your question or comment here and then click Submit.sir i am a bsc statistics student .i want to do a job in airforce.is there any jobs? please reply sir.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?