4th July 2011, 10:02 PM
amit bahadur singh

Bank PO general awareness questions/Computer and marketing aptitude?

provides me bank po genenral awareness questions /computer&marketing apitude

5th July 2011, 10:28 AM
digvijaygarg

Default Re: Bank PO general awareness questions/Computer and marketing aptitude?

Hi User
Read the newspaper daily..the important facts and events that are there
For computer and marketing you can either purchase a book from the market or can even prepare from the internet
Just type computer and marketing awareness on GOOGLE and you will get many links that help you prepare for PO exam specifically
Good Luck
5th July 2011, 11:09 PM
sumansin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Bank PO general awareness questions/Computer and marketing aptitude?

In this mostly question ask of economic development,general events and marketing.for this you can read yearly book for GA.you should study national and international news and events of recent two month of exam.for marketing you have to select a newspaper of bussines or you can see economic section of any newspaper and also check the updates of banking terms,banking finance,money market.
Beside this you should solved previous papers.It will increase you speed and give more idea about questions.for more help i am attaching some previous paper for you.
10th July 2011, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

pl make the process more friendly
8th September 2011, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

questions realted to the marketing aptitude special officer
16th September 2011, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

r.b.i current interest rate?
1st July 2012, 03:01 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by amit bahadur singh View Post
provides me bank po genenral awareness questions /computer&marketing apitude

QUESTION PAPER OF BANK PO FOR GENERAL AWARENESS , COMPUTER AND MARKETING :-

If you have completed graduation degree with minimum marks then you are applicable for IBPS and SBI PO Exam.

But your age should be in between 21 to 30 years old.Age relation is provide for Reserved category.

Selection process for BANK PO exam is written Test and Personal Interview.SBI PO conduct GD round also.

I have attached the Question paper of Bank PO exam for General Awareness , Computer and marketing.

So please check it out .This papers are really helpful for you.Observe the pattern of this papers.

1st July 2012, 04:21 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

To sit for the Bank PO exam it is important to be a graduate in any discipline from a recognized university.

Your age should be between 21-30 years.

Here i have attached the papers you are looking for.

Please go through them.
Attached Files
File Type: doc IBPS BANK PROBATIONARY OFFICER paper.doc(137.5 KB, 79 views)
File Type: doc IBPS po English paper.doc(50.0 KB, 59 views)
File Type: docx ibps-computer.docx(90.7 KB, 53 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?