13th February 2012, 05:51 PM
preet_neeraj

Which universities are offering Ph.D in management? I have done masters degree in financial management

I have done my Masters degree in Financial Management and would like to pursue my phd in either commerce or management. Which are the universiies offering this?
What are good topics for research?

Related Questions:
  1. List of the distance universities offering Ph.D in Archaeology for M.A. in History and Heritage Management degree holder?
  2. Eligibity for Masters in Engineering Management in US? Chances of good university and financial aid?
  3. Can I do PhD in Hotel Management? Universities offering PhD as correspondence?
  4. List universities offering PhD in Management in Abroad?
  5. Universities offering PhD in IT Management to MBA(IT) candidate in India?
  6. Universities in Pune offering Ph.D in Management? Syllabus of the entrance test? Important dates for the entrance test? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Universities offering part time Ph.D in Management programme at Visakhapatnam?
  8. List of universities which offer PhD in Tourism?
  9. More than 60% scorer in Masters degree can do PhD directly at Kolhan University?
  10. Universities providing PhD in Corporate Governance or Risk Management?
  11. Universities offering PHD in Economics without requiring Masters degree?
  12. Which universities are offering Ph.D in Hospital Administration or Ph.D in Quality Management in Health Care? -- [New]
  13. Are there any universities offering Ph.D in IT without having masters degree?
  14. What should I do after completion of BBA course?
  15. Information about the course and entrance exam of Master of Finance & Control?
  16. Scholarship or any kind of financial aid to apply for PhD in Abroad?
  17. Am I eligible for PhD after completion of MBA and CA-Articleship? Universities offering PhD in external or distance mode?
  18. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study PhD in Management? List of universities which offer PhD in Management in India?
5th January 2013, 09:15 PM
Rohit Vashisht
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which universities are offering Ph.D in management? I have done masters degree in financial management

Following are the universities/colleges in India providing degree in research of Commerce and Management:

1. Saurashtra University, Rajkot, Gujrat

2. Amity University, Noida, Uttar Pradesh

3. Loyala College, Chemmai, Tamil Nadu

4. Shri Atamanand Jain College, Ambala, Haryana

5. Nehru Memorial College, Tamil Nadu

6. Mumbai College of Commerce and Science, Mumbai

7. Ghanshyam Saraf College of Commerce

8. Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi
15th January 2013, 11:53 AM
insead

Default Re: Which universities are offering Ph.D in management? I have done masters degree in financial management

hi,,,

universities are offering Ph.D in management

1.Ghanshyam Saraf College of Commerce
2.Loyala College, Chemmai, Tamil Nadu
3.Mumbai College of Commerce and Science
4.Saurashtra University, Rajkot, Gujrat
5.Ghanshyam Saraf College of Commerce
6.Jawaharlal Nehru University

all the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
15th January 2013, 10:35 PM
beheras

HI,

These are some universities are offering Ph.D in management--------------

Loyala College
Ghanshyam Saraf College of Commerce
Mumbai College of Commerce and Science
Jawaharlal Nehru University
Saurashtra University
Amity University.

Hope the information helps you,
all the best..............
18th January 2013, 09:09 AM
Narendra k.
Senior Member+

Red face Re: Which universities are offering Ph.D in management? I have done masters degree in financial management

Quote:
Originally Posted by preet_neeraj View Post
I have done my Masters degree in Financial Management and would like to pursue my phd in either commerce or management. Which are the universiies offering this?
What are good topics for research?
Following are the universities/colleges in India providing degree in research of Commerce and Management:

1. Saurashtra University, Rajkot, Gujrat

2. Amity University, Noida, Uttar Pradesh

3. Loyala College, Chemmai, Tamil Nadu

4. Shri Atamanand Jain College, Ambala, Haryana

5. Nehru Memorial College, Tamil Nadu

6. Mumbai College of Commerce and Science, Mumbai

7. Ghanshyam Saraf College of Commerce

8. Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?